99.90+ ATAR, state rank, economics seminars (1 Viewer)

barbernator

HSC
far out with these guys running the seminar I would be happy to pay $100

alstah

HSC
Uni Grad
Wow this looks fantastic! Wish I had this during my HSC! :)

hsclover

HSC
N/A
Bump for some amazing marks and seemingly great people! :)

OH1995

HSC
As long as it's not on the 22 or 23 of January at Chatswood I'm sweet. :shy:

deswa1

HSC
Inform us the dates will be niceee =D
Yeah sorry about that haha- we're finalising dates atm- we should be able to inform all you guys dates for each location by tomorrow. I'll PM everyone who's responded to this thread but if you've just seen the thread but haven't posted, shoot me a PM so I know to tell you dates as well.

Aidejay

HSC
What time does the Parramatta seminar commences?

And around how many spots are there available for the Parra one? :D

Thanks!

Last edited:

khfreakau

HSC
TO EVERYONE:

Please do NOT ask or badger us about the time or location of these events. If there is any information available about the event, it will be updated in the first post of this thread. I repeat, do NOT continuously badger us about the time or location - these will be updated very soon.

I CAN, however, tell you all that the approximate maximum number we'll be allowing in each location is about 70. This will vary from location to location, but that is the general intake level that we can comfortably accept.

Aidejay

HSC
TO EVERYONE:

Please do NOT ask or badger us about the time or location of these events. If there is any information available about the event, it will be updated in the first post of this thread. I repeat, do NOT continuously badger us about the time or location - these will be updated very soon.

I CAN, however, tell you all that the approximate maximum number we'll be allowing in each location is about 70. This will vary from location to location, but that is the general intake level that we can comfortably accept.
Ah... sorry khfreakau. :(

deswa1

HSC
Updated the opening post with registration details. Registration is now open so please register to avoid missing out. Also, feel free to spread the link with any of your friends/classmates however make sure they all individually register.

khfreakau

HSC
Ah... sorry khfreakau. :(
Hey, I wasn't targeting you directly - we've been getting a lot of PMs about this so I thought I'd just mention it in the thread. No personal attack intended, and hope to see you at the seminars. :)

Damn it's on the 23rd at chatswood.....:newburn:
Sorry, but the 23rd is really the only day we could do for Chatswood. We might change it to the 21st, but that depends on availability of rooms.

Also - Parramatta is over 50% booked already - once it fills up, you will have to join another seminar if you would like to attend.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)