• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

99.95 tutor: Economics + 4u maths (1 Viewer)

rosbingo

HSC
Hi everyone,
My name's Roseline. I'm offering HSC Maths and Economics tutoring. I charge $25/hr and I live at Matraville (but I'm happy to come to you, so long as you live in the Eastern Suburbs). I topped the state in Economics this year (2009), and completed 4U Maths last year (2008) as an accelerant.

My results are as follows:
Mathematics Ext 1: 98/100
Mathematics Ext 2: 96/100
Economics: 98/100 (1st in state)

ATAR: 99.95. I was also DUX at my school, which was ranked 7th in the state this year.

If you're interested, please contact me via email: roseline.tayeh@gmail.com
Hope to hear from you soon

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Hi everyone,
My name's Roseline. I'm offering HSC Maths and Economics tutoring. I charge $25/hr and I live at Matraville (but I'm happy to come to you, so long as you live in the Eastern Suburbs). I topped the state in Economics this year (2009), and completed 4U Maths last year (2008) as an accelerant.

My results are as follows:
Mathematics Ext 1: 98/100
Mathematics Ext 2: 96/100
Economics: 98/100 (1st in state)

ATAR: 99.95. I was also DUX at my school, which was ranked 7th in the state this year.

If you're interested, please contact me via email: roseline.tayeh@gmail.com
Hope to hear from you soon
Amazing result, ros =)

p.s. she is a super-intelligent and a great person. Even someone like me who has finished his HSC would get a tutoring from her =)

Last edited:

preciouspearl89

HSC
Hey,

Would you be able to help me with first year micro economics? I know you haven't doen eco at uni, but is your knowledge deep enough to understand university level micro? If so, can you please give me ur contact details?

cheers,
Mahdia

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Hey,

Would you be able to help me with first year micro economics? I know you haven't doen eco at uni, but is your knowledge deep enough to understand university level micro? If so, can you please give me ur contact details?

cheers,
Mahdia
she will master uni economics within a semester, i bet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)