99+ TUTOR: 2/3/4u MATHEMATICS, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, DOTA (2 Viewers)

undalay

HSC
Namu, the purpose of the question was to see if he actually did learn physics without rote learning.

I really hate it when people fancily advertise just to get students.

I could go on, but it's unnecessary, I've already made my conclusions :)
Sorry mate, I normally log on jsut to check private PMs, and browse the current affairs section. Didn't check this thread.

The answer is no, the ball does not stop for a very short finite amount of time.

edit:
The ball should "stop" for a infinitely small period of time , this however is totally different to a very short finite amount.

edit edit:
If the ball did stop for a (very short) finite amount of time, it would imply that at the top of the flight no forces are acting on the ball. This is untrue as gravity is always acting on the ball.

Last edited:

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
Sorry man, this wasn't supposed outburst in such an argument. Good stuff, you really do understand Physics =D I'll recommend you to anyone that needs tutoring :)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Hey Jimmy, I know that this is little bit irrelevant but I wanted to quickly ask you about roughly how much you got from tutoring college like preuni, james Ann. I was offered one but I am not sure if it's worth it.

Oh and Free Bump :D

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
hi for those reading and deciding if they should get jimmy to tutor, i highly recommend him. He tutored me for a few months and helped me boost my ranks from like 15th to 4th so I am really grateful. The problem is that i lost his number and been busy lately so couldnt contact him for chem tutoring...

anyways u should all give it a try!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)