9th in Chem + 99.95 ATAR tutor (1 Viewer)

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
I'm offering limited tutoring places (only approximately 3 at the moment) for any of these subjects:
Subject HSC mark
MX1 98
MX2 97
Physics 97
Chem 97 (9th in the state).

ATAR:99.95

I recently received a guaranteed offer for Usyd Combined Medicine program [B Sci (Adv) MBBS].
Rate: $20 / hr (can vary depending on the location)

Note that I am going to tutor for the HSC course ONLY (by this, I mean Year 12).
Also, I'm NOT going to tutor 2 unit maths.

I live near Hurstville area and am willing to travel to nearby areas for tutoring.

Details on subject tutoring:

Maths 3u and 4u:
I have numerous trial exam papers and I am going to provide you questions out of them as well as textbooks.
I prefer answering specific questions/types of questions that you find difficult or are unclear to you. Theory teaching is also available.

Physics and Chemistry:
In my opinion, understanding the concepts/contents in the syllabus is the most important part. However, most students do not regard this as highly as it should be.

Thus, I'll make sure that tutees comprehend contents before proceeding to the next syllabus focus point. I will provide questions out of the HSC or trial papers when it seems necessary.

I offer tutoring for Astrophysics option for Physics and Shipwrecks option for Chemistry.

If you are interested, pm me or text me on *number removed* or post on this thread.
I'll contact you within 24 hours.

EDIT: All Spots Filled for Now

Last edited:

spammy679

MLIA
HSC
heyy im interested and i live around in rockdale :p

i do all the subjects you offer but would be most interesting in mx2 + chem

Kamal15

HSC
This guy is one hell of ah legend
and add to that a freak (just chek his marks above)
if he doesnt make a good tutor then i dont knoe whats going to happen to the rest of us

Njn

nvrB♯nvrB♭.alwaysB♮
HSC
This guy is definitely great what he does. His knowledge and understanding of said subjects is very thorough; his ATAR and state rank serve to establish this. At school, he was always a step ahead of all his peers, and at times even his teachers. I'm confident that he would make a great tutor. :)

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
heyy im interested and i live around in rockdale :p

i do all the subjects you offer but would be most interesting in mx2 + chem
pm'ed

Highly Recommended ^^ Tuition with him can elevate your performance
This guy is one hell of ah legend

and add to that a freak (just chek his marks above)

if he doesnt make a good tutor then i dont knoe whats going to happen to the rest of us
This guy is definitely great what he does. His knowledge and understanding of said subjects is very thorough; his ATAR and state rank serve to establish this. At school, he was always a step ahead of all his peers, and at times even his teachers. I'm confident that he would make a great tutor.
Thanks guys =]

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
well tbh im no good at recommending ppl
but FREAKING HELL STUDY-FREAK is da best!!!! wish i cud have had him tutor me this year xD

study-freak

Bored of
HSC

automatic91

HSC
i recommend study freak over lyounamu

although if extension 3 did tutoring that guy is also awesome

aerath is also pretty cool

btw get tuition from nuclear if u wanna fail

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)