A Few Enrolment Questions (1 Viewer)

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
I'm probably going to head into UNSW this week, so just to make sure...once I've finished all the online stuff, I can get my student ID can't I? - nothing more to do? I don't want to travel in for 1 hr for nothing lol.

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
Got my Student ID today...lol at the photo :p

Btw. was I meant to get a UniPass at the e-spot when I picked up my Student ID coz the girl there didn't mention anything about it.

ace

is retired
HSC
Dumsum said:
I'm not flying down until the 19th :( looks like lines for me :(
tip, get there when e-spot just opens, i think 8.30-9, not much of a line then (i waited like 2-3mins back last year)

most people come during the day (midday-4) that is when lines are crazy long

though i had an early class anyways so it suited me, that time may not suit you (for example you might be still sleeping at that time)

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
matthewm said:
LOL, my photo was a shocker too! it looks awefull
Did they give you a UniPass when you got your Student ID? According to the UNSW IT page, you get one when you get your ID card, but I didn't get one lol.

Re: the photo - haha, my face looks like it's been squashed inwards :p

ace

is retired
HSC
seremify007 said:
Thanks for the info guys on the student ID... it's free right?
Yeah its free*, that is they won't demand you give em 5 bucks when you go and get the card

*Your probably paying for it somewhere in that miscellaneous part of the student fees, who knows. "Plastic card @ $50.00" ;)

Last edited:

gman03

HSC
When you get your card for the first time the personnel will issue you a docket which has your new UniPass (ie password for myUNSW) and a UniPin (which I have never used one)

However from memory the new UniPass never replaced my old one.

~ ReNcH ~ said:
Did they give you a UniPass when you got your Student ID? According to the UNSW IT page, you get one when you get your ID card, but I didn't get one lol.

Re: the photo - haha, my face looks like it's been squashed inwards :p

ace

is retired
HSC
gman03 said:
When you get your card for the first time the personnel will issue you a docket which has your new UniPass (ie password for myUNSW) and a UniPin (which I have never used one)

The old UniPin is redundant know. Apparently they used to have a results by phone system or something similar, with which the UniPin served its purpose.

I can't see why they bother. Probably a secret cult of UniPin enthusaists planning to stage a coup on the nefarious UniPass. They'll chant "Down with the pass, bring back the Pin" :D

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
gman03 said:

Damn. Looks like another 1 hour journey into UNSW to get my UniPass :rolleyes: - I didn't get any docket with my Student ID yesterday.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
hahaha the misfortune of poor Rench serves as a nice little warning to me when i go down to get my ID next tuesday :)

Danni07

happy little vegemite
HSC
~ ReNcH ~ said:
Damn. Looks like another 1 hour journey into UNSW to get my UniPass :rolleyes: - I didn't get any docket with my Student ID yesterday.
Yeah, you definitely need it. When I got my card I got the little docket with a new password, which took over from my old one. It also enabled me to log onto webct.

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
Danni07 said:
Yeah, you definitely need it. When I got my card I got the little docket with a new password, which took over from my old one. It also enabled me to log onto webct.
Grrr...

Did you have to ask for it, or did they just give it to you?

Well, I guess I can head it this week. No harm in getting used to the uni :rolleyes: :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)