A few questions... (1 Viewer)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
erawamai said:
Who do you have for Admin Friggy? I have heard that he was a little red around the neck.
the famous Professor Mark Aronson. Mark's a nice guy too. funny (you can tell by the smile). active and jokey in class. knows his stuff forwards and backwards.

omg i need to study torts/admin/contrax

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
Frigid said:
the famous Professor Mark Aronson. Mark's a nice guy too. funny (you can tell by the smile). active and jokey in class. knows his stuff forwards and backwards.

omg i need to study torts/admin/contrax
Frigid I've been in his class before. I well aware of his comic ability and flamboyant nature. I sat in on a few of his classes last session. He is one of the better teachers in the law school and seems to be a friendly guy.

...and he is THE authority on Admin law in Australia. His admin text often gets cited by the HCA.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
erawamai said:
...and he is THE authority on Admin law in Australia. His admin text often gets cited by the HCA.
that's what i'm worried about. he'll rip apart my scant exam response with his ultra-mega-HCA-respected-powers and give me an F.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
Frigid said:
that's what i'm worried about. he'll rip apart my scant exam response with his ultra-mega-HCA-respected-powers and give me an F.
I felt or heard he was a nicer marker than the others. Tough in the midsession. Nicer in the final.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)