• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

A gang rape of a 10 year old or gang bang with a consenting 10 year old? (1 Viewer)

waysted

HSC
no wonder no one does anything about getting raped.
fucking bullshit.
i've known a few people that have gone to court and the dirty fuckers get off scot free.
poor girl.
and for those of you who say it's alright coz she's an abo, what if she was white?

Jerixodia

HSC
sXcGuRl69aU said:
photoshopped. "finding bread and soda from a local grocery store" makes no sense.

nice try, muslim.
I agree, that looks shooped!

Did she know about the birds, and the bees? Or was she really dumb? Thats why I think she gave consent. If she knew what sex was...

Last edited:

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
Jerixodia said:
I agree, that looks shooped!

Did she know about the birds, and the bees? Or was she really dumb? Thats why I think she gave consent. If she knew what sex was...
on closer inspection, it most definitely 100% is. look at the loop of the "d" in "finding" and you'll notice it is smaller than the rest of the "d"s in that paragraph.

goddamn bloody leftists.

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
My biggest problem here is that the legal age of consent exists because it is viewed as the general age of consent.
This is because someone younger than a given age lacks the capacity to make an adequate judgment about sex, regardless of whether or not they say the word yes.
I don't know why the prosecutor or the judge are taking into account that the girl seemed willing to do it and differentiating between giving consent "legally" and "generally". It's completely ridiculous.
It's also an insult to the law, and a terrible precedent.

banco55

HSC
The prosecutor is a ##$#$ing moron. From his closing summary:

"... they're very naughty for doing what they're doing but it's really, in this case, it was a form of childish experimentation, rather than one child being prevailed upon by another," he said.

" ... children, females, have got to be – deserve – the same protection under the law in an Aboriginal or an indigenous community as they do in any other community," Mr Carter said.

"But sometimes things happen in a small community when children get together."

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22906516-2,00.html

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
"The Parent Rap"
1302 CABF22
Original Airdate: 11/09/01

When Homer makes Bart and Milhouse walk to school, the boys get into trouble and are arrested for stealing Chief Wiggum's squad car. Milhouse gets off but when Bart comes to the bench, Judge Constance Harm (Jane Kaczmarek) takes over and lays down the law. She holds Homer responsible for Bart's deeds and sentences he and Bart to be tethered together.

Marge finally gets fed up with the punishment and cuts the rope. Only now, she and Homer get brought back before Judge Harm and have their heads and hands locked up in old-fashioned wooden stocks. Not being able to bare the punishment any longer, they break free and decide to get back at the judge. When the plan goes awry, they accidentally sink the Judge's houseboat and are once again brought into court. Just as Judge Harm is ready to bang her gavel, Judge Schneider comes back from his fishing trip and declares a verdict of "boys will be boys," dismissing the case.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I read somewhere she was a willing participant and I can easily believe that she was. I know the law says it is illegal but the law is way behind in this area. There are so many pre-teen whores around these days.. when society changes we change the laws so they fit better... and the same should happen here. We shouldn't ignore it just because the thoughout of 10 year olds having gangbangs is unpleasant

ame2530

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
im not appaled or disgusted at all. She was uncovered and overdone meat it was inevitable that she was going to get raped. Plus, in my opinion, those men did nothing illegal. It's all the horny little abo bitches fault, fkn oil-sniffing cuntslut.

HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU BLAME A FUCKING CHILD!!!
You fucking piss me off. Those men did do something illegal and in my opinion they should all the fucking shot!

NO CHILD REGARDLESS, OF WHAT THEY'RE WEARING, THEIR RACE EVER ASKS TO BE RAPED...

OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED ANYTHING IN YOUR PATHETIC LIFE AND CAN'T FUCKING EMPATHISE WITH SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!!

YOU SICKEN ME EVEN MORE!!!!!

AND PEOPLE WONDER WHY SO MANY RAPES, SEXUAL ASSAULTS, INCEST AND SEXUAL ABUSE GO FUCKING UNREPORTED!

YOU SICKEN ME YOU FUCK!

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
ame2530 said:
HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU BLAME A FUCKING CHILD!!!
You fucking piss me off. Those men did do something illegal and in my opinion they should all the fucking shot!

NO CHILD REGARDLESS, OF WHAT THEY'RE WEARING, THEIR RACE EVER ASKS TO BE RAPED...

OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED ANYTHING IN YOUR PATHETIC LIFE AND CAN'T FUCKING EMPATHISE WITH SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!!

YOU SICKEN ME EVEN MORE!!!!!

AND PEOPLE WONDER WHY SO MANY RAPES, SEXUAL ASSAULTS, INCEST AND SEXUAL ABUSE GO FUCKING UNREPORTED!

YOU SICKEN ME YOU FUCK!
lol

AkaiHanabi

Thread killer
HSC
Wow. There is absolutely no purpose to this thread, unless it's to highlight the high level of ignorance and narrow-mindedness of the general internet troll.

AkaiHanabi

Thread killer
HSC
Gavvvvvin said:
a white person would know better than to leave the meat out
I dunno about that one. white people tend to have A LOT of meat, if you get my drift...

If you don't, what i'm saying is a great number of caucasians are obese.

i mean, ever seen a fat white chick wear a tube top? it's disgusting because of all of the rolls of flab oozing out from underneath this tiny piece of material. now that's what you call uncovered meat.

ame2530

HSC
Exphate said:
There is such a rediculously low reporting rate because of many variables, including the even lower conviction rate, having to face the perpetrator in court, being harrassed by the public, having to relive it all in testimony, be harrassed my Defence lawyers.

But hey, way to oversimplify everything, "you fuck".

And unless you've been raped (which you may or may not have been, dunno, don't care), you can't empathize.

FURTHERMORE. No "Child" asks to be raped. They didn't say that she had asked to be raped, but that she had been asking for sex. "Apparently", I don't buy it, and it's still illegal.

How bout next time, you say "NO ONE asks to be raped." It's not just children who get sexually assaulted, women and men of all ages are potential victims.

Hmmmm, I'm thoroughly aware of the legal issues and i know that children are not the only ones.
But, society has got the obligation to fucking protect children from these people.

andf if you had of read the reply by hiphophorray you would understand why i said what i said.

People can empathize with it, have a heart and TRY to understand what that child must have gone through, to be raped twice, once when she was younger and when she was 10.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
I read somewhere she was a willing participant and I can easily believe that she was. I know the law says it is illegal but the law is way behind in this area. There are so many pre-teen whores around these days.. when society changes we change the laws so they fit better... and the same should happen here. We shouldn't ignore it just because the thoughout of 10 year olds having gangbangs is unpleasant
A 10 year old is never a willing participant to sex.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)