• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

A gang rape of a 10 year old or gang bang with a consenting 10 year old? (1 Viewer)

ame2530

HSC
Stevo. said:
No, they are an enthusiastic participant.
ENTHUSIASTIC PARTICIPANT??
How the hell can a 10 year old child enthusiastically participate in being gang raped by 9 men????

she is a fucking child, for fuck's sake.

(CHILD is the key fucking word here)

ame2530

HSC
You people on here are all fucking gutless, racist and ignorant...

your no better than a pedophille if you believe she deserved it because she was aboriginal

.x.Cookie.x.

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
im not appaled or disgusted at all. She was uncovered and overdone meat it was inevitable that she was going to get raped. Plus, in my opinion, those men did nothing illegal. It's all the horny little abo bitches fault, fkn oil-sniffing cuntslut.

You Sir, are a health risk to society, go die now.

ame2530 said:
I am really distressed by this, how the hell can she, as a woman, say that a 10year old girl 'consented,' to having sex with 9 men.
If this was in an urban town, like Sydney, then there is no way that those men would EVER get a suspended sentance, regardless of whether she consented or not. She was not at the AGE of consent and they were well over 16.

And what also comes into this is race, just like i saw on the news last night, if it were a white child in sydney there would be uproar, but because it was in a remote Aboriginal town, then it's 'expected'

What has society come to when we cant even rely on our own justice system to advocate for children/victims of rape.

This is appaling and i am totally disgusted and outraged! I hope you all are too!

I totally agree with you. The lot of them should be shot and burn in hell. Disgusting fucks. In the end i hope they all go to jail, get beaten the fuck out of and get raped too.

ame2530

HSC
Stevo. said:
She knew what she was there for.

SHE WAS 10 YEARS OLD!!!!!

when you were 10, did you know about sex etc etc...

your fucked, thats all i can say to you, you sicken me...

she is a child, not some fucking worthless woman.... SHE IS A CHILD!!!

by the way.... no woman is ever worthless, im just using that because obviously some men in this forum so god damn chauvanistic and misogynistic!

ame2530

HSC
sXcGuRl69aU said:
lol "proud lesibian and feminist"

ololol

so now you have to take my fucking sexual preference and opinions oin women into this... how fucking mayure of you

ame2530

HSC
.x.Cookie.x. said:
You Sir, are a health risk to society, go die now.

I totally agree with you. The lot of them should be shot and burn in hell. Disgusting fucks. In the end i hope they all go to jail, get beaten the fuck out of and get raped too.

THANK YOU FOR AGREEING WITH ME!!!

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
She agreed to have sex, with multiple men, at the same time. How's the any different from say agreeing to going to church, which is much worse in my opinion.

.x.Cookie.x.

HSC
ame2530 said:
THANK YOU FOR AGREEING WITH ME!!!
Anyone who had half a brain would agree with that.
Honestly i think the rest of you who think the CHILD deserved it should be shot and raped aswell.

Then maybe you can have a little bit of compassion for the 10 year old.
Men regardless of race religion background culture shit should know better than to do such a thing to a poor girl.
You lot are a disgrace to society.

Stevo. said:
She agreed to have sex, with multiple men, at the same time. How's the any different from say agreeing to going to church, which is much worse in my opinion.
It was said she 'Probably agreed' not agreed. And that judge should be shot the fucking pathetic low life cunt.

Last edited:

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
AkaiHanabi said:
I dunno about that one. white people tend to have A LOT of meat, if you get my drift...

If you don't, what i'm saying is a great number of caucasians are obese.

i mean, ever seen a fat white chick wear a tube top? it's disgusting because of all of the rolls of flab oozing out from underneath this tiny piece of material. now that's what you call uncovered meat.
It's only because the filthy abos are all addicted to petrol so they can't afford to eat :D

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
You have to learn to respect Indigenous culture. Out there there is no such thing as property in the sense that we know it, so technically it's okay, cause she belongs to no one and they could do what they want with her. Besides, it's a part of their culture.

ame2530

HSC
Stevo. said:
You have to learn to respect Indigenous culture. Out there there is no such thing as property in the sense that we know it, so technically it's okay, cause she belongs to no one and they could do what they want with her. Besides, it's a part of their culture.
How the hell can one learn to respect Indigenous culture, when you say something like that.
She belongs to herself. she is her own person and has the right to say NO. even though it was said that she 'consented' seriously, how can a 10 yr old consent to having sex with 9 men???

ame2530

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Stop disgracing your gender with this disgusting 'thinking'. Stop posting and learn how to cook. You seem to have forgotten your place
You are the disgrace mate, you are the one that is fucking condoning rape of a child!

you disgrace the whole fucking race.

I'm pretty sure i know my place and it is advocating for the children who cant speak for themselves.

You are so fucking lucky you are not in the same room as me right now you asshole

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
All they want is life is a little love, an unlimited credit card and a huge vat of chocolate. At least this little girl got the love and attention she so desperated asked for.

ame2530

HSC
Schroedinger said:
You're barely aware you're being trolled and you expect us to believe another woman was aware she was having intercourse.

As far as I can derive your entire Gender is barely aware of the world except for shiny things and the possessions of men.
Well, you obviously have some issues relating bakc to your mother if you think like that.

ame2530

HSC
Stevo. said:
All they want is life is a little love, an unlimited credit card and a huge vat of chocolate. At least this little girl got the love and attention she so desperated asked for.
LOVE AND ATTENTION???

You think thats love and attention??
rape is love is it now?
my god, your even more fucked up than once thought

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
ame2530 said:
Well, you obviously have some issues relating bakc to your mother if you think like that.
I agree with you. Anyone who thinks that this is a good thing must have had a good upbringing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)