• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

A gang rape of a 10 year old or gang bang with a consenting 10 year old? (1 Viewer)

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
ame2530 said:
Again, she IS a child, not a woman. and just because i am gay, DOES NOT mena i hate hetrosexual sex.
YOU WOULD NOT EVEN BE BORNED IF PEOPLE DIDN'T HAVE SEX!
Stop trying to cock-block with your pc crap! sex is a normal thing and she wanted to experiment, you hate normal sex because you hate men thats why you love women facking lesbianed bitch!

ame2530

HSC
sam04u said:
YOU WOULD NOT EVEN BE BORNED IF PEOPLE DIDN'T HAVE SEX!
Stop trying to cock-block with your pc crap! sex is a normal thing and she wanted to experiment, you hate normal sex because you hate men thats why you love women facking lesbianed bitch!
Your intellect ceases to amaze me... Another personal attack...

and since when is "BORNED" a word?? lol

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
I think she's PMSing. Typical. No wonder this is still going after telling her we're trolling her.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
ame2530 said:
Your intellect ceases to amaze me... Another personal attack...
you dont even know what ceases means! you dont know nothing cause your stupid. i think you mean "your intellect never ceases to amaze me"

but you dont even know what your talking about

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
hahaha myspace

A.me-proud feminist and lesbian is fighting with random idiots on Boredofstudies... fucking dickhead pedophille cunts... how can they say that, that 10 yr old girl asked to be raped....

Because women's work is never done and is underpaid or unpaid or boring or repetitious and we're the first to get the sack
and what we look like is more important than what we do
and if we get raped it's our fault
and if we get bashed we must have provoked it
and if we raise our voices we're nagging bitches
and if we enjoy sex we're nymphos and if we don't we're frigid
and if we love women it's because we can't get a 'real' man
and if we ask our doctor too many questions we're neurotic and or pushy
and if we expect community care for children we're selfish
and if we stand up for our rights we're aggressive and 'unfeminine' and if we don't we're typical weak females
and if we want to get married we're out to trap a man and if we don't we're unnatural
and because we still can't get an adequate safe contraceptive but men can walk on the moon
and if we can't cope or don't want a pregnancy we're made to feel guilty about abortion
and ….. for lots and lots of other reasons

she then goes on to have the following blog entry:

<blank>

I hate my scars, they are just another reminder of everything that happened, another reminder of pain, hurt and betrayal. I hate that people ask questions about them. I hate that people assume i am 'emo' because i used to cut myself. I FUCKING HATE IT!.
there isn't a day that goes by, that i dont wish i could erase everything that happened... maybe then ervything would be ok, maybe then life would look better. just maybe..

http://a101.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/48/l_f7937f1b45abde2dee35dbbee8fa3054.jpg

not a bad piece of meat mind

ame2530

HSC
sam04u said:
you dont even know what ceases means! you dont know nothing cause your stupid. i think you mean "your intellect never ceases to amaze me"

but you dont even know what your talking about
I was being fucking sarcastic... and yes, i forgot 'never'... get the fuck iover it.. you knew what i meant

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
ame2530 said:
ohhhhh, so now your referencing the fucking bible....

Now that is a load of shit.
can you ACTUALLY PROVE THAT???
don't talk shit about the bible! just cause it tells you why you have to suffer pms like now you get angry you hate normal sex your a abomination to the bible. go have lesbianed sex with a bald fat girl

ame2530

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
hahaha myspace

A.me-proud feminist and lesbian is fighting with random idiots on Boredofstudies... fucking dickhead pedophille cunts... how can they say that, that 10 yr old girl asked to be raped....

Because women's work is never done and is underpaid or unpaid or boring or repetitious and we're the first to get the sack
and what we look like is more important than what we do
and if we get raped it's our fault
and if we get bashed we must have provoked it
and if we raise our voices we're nagging bitches
and if we enjoy sex we're nymphos and if we don't we're frigid
and if we love women it's because we can't get a 'real' man
and if we ask our doctor too many questions we're neurotic and or pushy
and if we expect community care for children we're selfish
and if we stand up for our rights we're aggressive and 'unfeminine' and if we don't we're typical weak females
and if we want to get married we're out to trap a man and if we don't we're unnatural
and because we still can't get an adequate safe contraceptive but men can walk on the moon
and if we can't cope or don't want a pregnancy we're made to feel guilty about abortion
and ….. for lots and lots of other reasons

she then goes on to have the following blog entry:

<blank>

I hate my scars, they are just another reminder of everything that happened, another reminder of pain, hurt and betrayal. I hate that people ask questions about them. I hate that people assume i am 'emo' because i used to cut myself. I FUCKING HATE IT!.
there isn't a day that goes by, that i dont wish i could erase everything that happened... maybe then ervything would be ok, maybe then life would look better. just maybe..

http://a101.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/48/l_f7937f1b45abde2dee35dbbee8fa3054.jpg

not a bad piece of meat mind

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE ALL FUCKED!!!

ame2530

HSC
Schroedinger said:
I'm surprised no one has congratulated me on speaking truth to power with this post.
YOU ARE A COMPLETE AND UTTER CUNT... I FUCKING AHTE YOU, HOW DARE YOU GO INTO MY FUCKING MYSPACE YOU FUCKER

ame2530

HSC
sam04u said:
look at her face she looks like she needs a man thats what happens to a facking lesbianed who things they dont need normal sex.
I'm a hot fucking lesbian, so fuck you

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
ame2530 said:
I'm a hot fucking lesbian, so fuck you
you wont fuck me cause you hate normal sex you facking lesbianed bitch!
stop saying "i want to fuck you" you dont cause ur sick! even if i want to you wont whats wrong with you??

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
This a wonderfully convulted extremist viewed arguement!

Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world Around the world

ame2530

HSC
sam04u said:
you wont fuck me cause you hate normal sex you facking lesbianed bitch!
stop saying "i want to fuck you" you dont cause ur sick! even if i want to you wont whats wrong with you??
Why the hell would i want to "fuck you" when you can't even produce a coherent reply..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)