• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

A gang rape of a 10 year old or gang bang with a consenting 10 year old? (1 Viewer)

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
ame2530 said:
Why the hell would i want to "fuck you" when you can't even produce a coherent reply..
Because I'm leet!

Good day men and women. I've made my last contribution to this thread, and to outside of Non School. I bid you all good day, we've had a nice run.

I will now limit all my posts to the Non School section of these forums, regardless of how vulgar or baitful a thread is outside that area.

ame2530, you're too ignorant to realise you're being trolled so I guess that sums up that argument. There are many reasons why you would want to "fuck me" and they include the following:

1) Increasing Australia's population.
2) Feeling what it's like to have a man inside you, if only for the sake of experimentation.
3) Releiving the pressure in your uterus and women bits (which cause more painful periods.) It's well known and documented that women who do not engage in sexual activity over prolonged periods of time will experience more painful periods.
4) It would show me the errors in my ways. If you decide to take that route, and give it a go. Then just drop me a line.

I bid you all good day!

1337!

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
It's people like you that our population is declining and we have to resort to attracting immigrants to our shores. Shame!

ame2530

HSC
sam04u said:
Because I'm leet!

Good day men and women. I've made my last contribution to this thread, and to outside of Non School. I bid you all good day, we've had a nice run.

I will now limit all my posts to the Non School section of these forums, regardless of how vulgar or baitful a thread is outside that area.

ame2530, you're too ignorant to realise you're being trolled so I guess that sums up that argument. There are many reasons why you would want to "fuck me" and they include the following:

1) Increasing Australia's population.
2) Feeling what it's like to have a man inside you, if only for the sake of experimentation.
3) Releiving the pressure in your uterus and women bits (which cause more painful periods.) It's well known and documented that women who do not engage in sexual activity over prolonged periods of time will experience more painful periods.
4) It would show me the errors in my ways. If you decide to take that route, and give it a go. Then just drop me a line.

I bid you all good day!

1337!

I really couldnt care less if you were "trolling' me... i will fucking stand up for what i believe in and if your gonna say that shit then you deserve to be fuckin shot

ame2530

HSC
Stevo. said:
It's people like you that our population is declining and we have to resort to attracting immigrants to our shores. Shame!
And it's people like you, that are reducing our intellectual median

jackie07

HSC
u pepole are a joke! what is the point of arguing and makeing petty remarks 2 each other... u do not kno the 10 yr old girl therefore u can not pass judgement upon her... Aboriginal people where on this land b4 any white fuckwits! n i bet none of u white fullas would say any of these remarks to an aboriginal persons face? huh how bout all of u people practice what u preach? cos every1 is equal... white people do not like to be stereotyped so what makes u think it is ok to assume every aboriginal is a petrol sniffer? or a drug spastic? or a crim or a bludger? if white people treated aboriginals with the equal respect then there would not be so many Aboriginals on the doll....

Everyone needs 2 hav a think about what they hav said n actually make sure they hav a valid arguement n arent jst slagging off Aboriginies cos they cant say nuffin 2 there faces

ame2530

HSC
jackie07 said:
u pepole are a joke! what is the point of arguing and makeing petty remarks 2 each other... u do not kno the 10 yr old girl therefore u can not pass judgement upon her... Aboriginal people where on this land b4 any white fuckwits! n i bet none of u white fullas would say any of these remarks to an aboriginal persons face? huh how bout all of u people practice what u preach? cos every1 is equal... white people do not like to be stereotyped so what makes u think it is ok to assume every aboriginal is a petrol sniffer? or a drug spastic? or a crim or a bludger? if white people treated aboriginals with the equal respect then there would not be so many Aboriginals on the doll....

Everyone needs 2 hav a think about what they hav said n actually make sure they hav a valid arguement n arent jst slagging off Aboriginies cos they cant say nuffin 2 there faces

I know i don't know her, but i can empathize with her... and i have been fucking standing up for her.

ame2530

HSC
sXcGuRl69aU said:
FUCKING RACIST SLUT!:burn: :burn: :burn:

actually we don't really take offence to stereotypes, unlike certain other races/religions...

And the effect of calling Jackie a slut is......

ame2530

HSC
I would seriously watch what you are saying... stops being a racist chauvanistic, misogynistic pig

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
I am going to rape every one who has posted in this thread it was jsut a honey pot for me to find new victims

ame2530

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Yes, let's curtail freedom of speech because a few monkeys and dykes might get offended.

Hell, let's shoot me and gag me for thoughtcrime! Woo, freedom is dead long live softly-softly!

EDIT: Shiraz Viognier is a fucking joke
It's called fucking respect and tolerence...

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
ame2530 said:
It's called fucking respect and tolerence...
it's called drive into a brick wall you fucking bitch

ame2530

HSC
jb_nc said:
it's called drive into a brick wall you fucking bitch
wow, what a great comebakc, drive into a brick wall????

pfft, gett off your ass, go learn something and then come bakc with something better to say

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)