A question addressed to persons aiming for, or expecting, a high ATAR... (1 Viewer)

LightXT

HSC
Uni Grad
trust the sydney boy haha
:D
Follow your heart and do what you think is best for you. Don't get pressured into making decisions that you don't agree with.

BTW, you made a small typo in your sig mispelling 'Continuers'. Irrelevant. I know.

I don't want to be a MEDICAL doctor...there are many other types of doctors out there ^___^

Last edited:

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
one of my friends with a high atar doing Law/Arts was getting owned by some with a 82atar or something doing just arts for some subjects, so a high ATAR doesn't mean you're overall smarter than anyone, you might get shot down some day in uni
Story of my life.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Ahahahahahahahaha! Do Medicine. Become Big doctor! Make your family proud!

No, but seriously though, I agree with your sentiment completely. Do shiet subjects now...so I can do what I want later. I actually like 4U and Phys...can't say the same for Eco and Eng :/
And I do want to be a doctor when I grow up...just not a medical doctor :D
That's like...85% of the Asians at Sydney Boys.

HSC
Uni Grad
Azns are young, try-hard Asians striving as hard as they fucking can to escape their cultural and genetic heritage. Azn's are massively "pRoUd" of being Asian - which is why they mimic the culture of others like blacks and whites. This can be seen in their anime where almost every single character is blond-haired, blue-eyed, and tall, or when they try to rap out their "azn pride".

Ultimately, this ends in epic fail and generates lots of lulz for Westerners to see. Azn's are the suburban Michael Jacksons of our time, deeply ill-at-ease with themselves, with many resorting to plastic surgery to upgrade (caucasiaplasty).

'Azns' are not to be confused with 'normal' Asians. Azns are young, formerly 'Asians' who have come into contact with, or who gain a general awareness of, other races. This process triggers a change in the Asian, who begins to feel inadequate at the fact they can be blindfolded with dental floss, among other things. They must then become "Azn" to gain a semblance of self-esteem.

This process is especially profound in Asians living in the West, and especially amongst young Asian males. Asian girls have far less reason to mutate into an "Azn", and especially because they know they'll be having have white babies.

s2 SEductive

MostDefinitelyIncredible
HSC
Azns are young, try-hard Asians striving as hard as they fucking can to escape their cultural and genetic heritage. Azn's are massively "pRoUd" of being Asian - which is why they mimic the culture of others like blacks and whites. This can be seen in their anime where almost every single character is blond-haired, blue-eyed, and tall, or when they try to rap out their "azn pride".

Ultimately, this ends in epic fail and generates lots of lulz for Westerners to see. Azn's are the suburban Michael Jacksons of our time, deeply ill-at-ease with themselves, with many resorting to plastic surgery to upgrade (caucasiaplasty).

'Azns' are not to be confused with 'normal' Asians. Azns are young, formerly 'Asians' who have come into contact with, or who gain a general awareness of, other races. This process triggers a change in the Asian, who begins to feel inadequate at the fact they can be blindfolded with dental floss, among other things. They must then become "Azn" to gain a semblance of self-esteem.

This process is especially profound in Asians living in the West, and especially amongst young Asian males. Asian girls have far less reason to mutate into an "Azn", and especially because they know they'll be having have white babies.
Wtf, fck Azns

HSC
I never knew azn=/=asians...but where I live azn=asian

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I'm curry<----not a real azn. And most do Chem instead of Eco.
That's true I guess. In my year it was 100 apiece for Chem and Phys and like...70 for Eco.

In your sig, what do you mean by HSC rank - 5?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)