Aborigines 'don't know rape is illegal' (1 Viewer)

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Slidey said:
How was he being racist? He was stating facts: the aborigines near him are fuckheads.

Now, I would personally generalise that as "most aborigines I know are fuckheads". I do judge each one on their own individual merit, but as a group I find them rather despicable. This is probably a more 'racist' stance, if you really intend to call people out on stating the obvious.

Edit: and I'd like to say that, yes, there's a population of like 25% of Aborigines who are smart, civil and educated. But they are outshone by the other 75%, and it's a problem.

Yah Cathy Freeman as well. :D

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
jb_nc said:
jardedr is a faggot coward because he talks shit about how much he loves israel yet is too much of a pussy to join the IDF and fight for the country he 'loves'. owned.
If he was living in Israel now he'd be starting up his compulsory service

That's probably why he ran away to Australia so he can sit in his Hunters Hill mansion spouting racism about Muslims and Aborigines.

Shame.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Rageeb said:
goddammit, how hard is it to realise rape is wrong when you're on top of a woman who's screaming "please don't" etc etc? are these abos fucking retarded?

and i'm tired of them hiding behind their race and blaming everything on other people, eg. "its not our fault, we dont have enough doctors" or "we don't know any better". well how about you get an education and become a doctor or a teacher for your community. :mad:

Just take responisbility for own actions, it's not everyone elses fault - it's YOURS.

agreed. :rolleyes:

---------------- Now playing: Coldplay - Violet Hill via FoxyTunes
Yeah well in that case its probably pretty easy, but how much of a stretch is it to say that people out in the sticks have difficulty seeing when sex is legal and when its illegal? for example they might not be aware of their states laws in regards to age of consent, so if they sleep with a 15 year old girl who wants it and they are probably going to be married to, thats ok to them but legally thats rape

shit, even i have trouble understanding the legal issues behind consent sometimes.

quick question for you, say you pick up a girl at a bar who has had a few drinks, go back to your place and have censensual sex in the missionary position, is that rape? our government has recently passed legislation saying it is, but i dont see any moral drama there and i would definetely not call it rape.

Pretty sensationalist article name if you ask me, but if its accurate then its really important these people be educated on the law, they havent grown up in a city like us where we are told every day by everyone around us whats legal and whats not.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
Serius said:
quick question for you, say you pick up a girl at a bar who has had a few drinks, go back to your place and have censensual sex in the missionary position, is that rape? our government has recently passed legislation saying it is, but i dont see any moral drama there and i would definetely not call it rape.
hmm - good point. In that scenario the i can see how the 'rapist' isn't totally at fault . and yes i agree with you, i see no moral drama either.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Who's fault is it that their society didn't even progress as far as building houses... surely not mine.
It's nobodies fault. Imagine if you will that you and a woman of your choosing were deserted on an Island which has little in terms of what you're used to. You have no way of getting off the Island, it's dry for the most part, and hard to rebuild civilisation on this Island.

Do you think you will manage to rebuild everything we have today? Using only very basic tools like a spear or something. I doubt you would progress in terms of technology which is occuring around the world.

Inevitably you WILL revert back to a tribal society.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
sam04u said:
It's nobodies fault. Imagine if you will that you and a woman of your choosing were deserted on an Island which has little in terms of what you're used to. You have no way of getting off the Island, it's dry for the most part, and hard to rebuild civilisation on this Island.

Do you think you will manage to rebuild everything we have today? Using only very basic tools like a spear or something. I doubt you would progress in terms of technology which is occuring around the world.

Inevitably you WILL revert back to a tribal society.
That is a ridiculous comparison.

Other civilizations went alright, and I don't want to hear the "the reason aboriginal people didn't build anything is because of their respect for the land bla bla bla" argument because that is rubbish.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Meh, I wouldn't look down on a people who worked 5 hours a day and spent the rest of it relaxing.

That's my kind of lifestyle.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
That is a ridiculous comparison.

Other civilizations went alright, and I don't want to hear the "the reason aboriginal people didn't build anything is because of their respect for the land bla bla bla" argument because that is rubbish.
No, you see unless you're aware when/how the Aboriginal settlers first came to the land, and the fact that there was no report of this discovery from the other side of the world. You should not be saying what you are right now.

Firstly, their civilisation was a stranded civilisation, for millenia. Every other civilisation has the same common factors.
Sharing/exporting technology and culture, outside competition, and the possibility of a population fluctuation. (Depending on resources/alignment)

What the Aboriginal civilisation lacked was all of these common factors. Thus, the most natural form of survival (what is neccessary to survive) was the adopted form of the civilisation. In the case of the Aborigines, that was tribalism.

Again, put yourself in their situation. Infact, I doubt you'd go as far as musical instruments/weaponry like that of the Aborigines. The boomerang is pretty bad ass. Honestly, I have no doubt in my mind that alone, the Aborigines would have discovered flight and space technology. Perhaps things we ourselves will never master, considering we'll more than likely destroy this beautiful planet due to assholes like you.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
sam04u said:
No, you see unless you're aware when/how the Aboriginal settlers first came to the land, and the fact that there was no report of this discovery from the other side of the world. You should not be saying what you are right now.

Firstly, their civilisation was a stranded civilisation, for millenia. Every other civilisation has the same common factors.
Sharing/exporting technology and culture, outside competition, and the possibility of a population fluctuation. (Depending on resources/alignment)

What the Aboriginal civilisation lacked was all of these common factors. Thus, the most natural form of survival (what is neccessary to survive) was the adopted form of the civilisation. In the case of the Aborigines, that was tribalism.

Again, put yourself in their situation. Infact, I doubt you'd go as far as musical instruments/weaponry like that of the Aborigines. The boomerang is pretty bad ass. Honestly, I have no doubt in my mind that alone, the Aborigines would have discovered flight and space technology. Perhaps things we ourselves will never master, considering we'll more than likely destroy this beautiful planet due to assholes like you.
I'm not going to bother with a long response. You are an idiot.

U

Ubik

iamsickofyear12 said:
Culture develops in response to the needs and capacity of the natural environment WOOO!!!

Like Europe was blessed with circumstances fortuitous to human cultural devolpment in a way Australia was not guys. The Australian environment simply couldn't sustain and nourish a culture like early Europeans. That kind of devolpment and culture is not appropriate for the landscape.

Cultural evolution is guided by environment.

iamsamx

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Good, you deserve it.
shit, there are still some of you guys around? i really hoped hitler got you guys.

btw imo i reckon the germans should really send jews that gas bill. it'd be fuckin HUGE.

iamsamx

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Go give a blowjob to a shotgun you stupid faggot. This perpetuating racial hatred is fucking idiotic. No wonder the middle east is such a shitpile.
i will, after you give me one first, rumor has it you're very good at em.
and i agree with you there, it is a shit pile. everyone there is just busy tryna blow up their neighbor.

so.. didn't like that i countered racism with racism? funny how you let aryanbeauty's comment go..:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)