Abortion (1 Viewer)

boris

Banned
HSC
its not really a "whole" in my 'argument' though is it
is it relevant to be asking me if i would eat a baby?
is it relevant for me to be asking if you would rather starve than do so?

please address the rest of my 'argument', while you are at it. pick some more "wholes" in it.

Caboufram

HSC
N/A
Would you abort in these scenarios?

There was once preacher and wife who were extremely poor. They already had 14 kids. She finds out she's pregnant with another. Considering their poverty and the excessive world population, would you consider recommending abortion?

The father is ill with a severe flu, the mother has Tuberculosis. They have 4 children. The first is blind, the second is dead. The third is deaf and the fourth has tuberculosis. The mother finds she is pregnant yet again. Given the extreme situation, would you recommend abortion?

A mother is pregnant and got appendicitis, the doctors had to apply cold compress and told her that if she continues with the pregnancy the child will have abnormalities, would you recommend she abort?

Its the year 1955, a lady is pregnant with a baby out of wedlock, her family would disown her and so will her community, Should she abort?

A Teenage girl is pregnant. Her husband is not the father of the baby, and he is very upset. Would you recommend an abortion?
Did you say yes to any of the above? Well if you did...

In the first case you would of killed John Wesley, one of the great evangelists of the 19th century, in the 2nd case you would of killed Beethoven, an amazing classical musician. In the third case you would killed Andrea Bocceli, one of the greatest english-italian performers who turned out blind. In the fourth case you would of killed Steve Jobs and nobody would have an iphone. And if you recommended abortion in the fifth case, you would of Killed Jesus Christ.

darlking

HSC
N/A
Abortion is a no-no if you are living above the standard of living. If your in poverty then its reasonable. But use a CONDOM for heavens sake, its not that hard!

Annihilist

HSC
Would you abort in these scenarios?

There was once preacher and wife who were extremely poor. They already had 14 kids. She finds out she's pregnant with another. Considering their poverty and the excessive world population, would you consider recommending abortion?

The father is ill with a severe flu, the mother has Tuberculosis. They have 4 children. The first is blind, the second is dead. The third is deaf and the fourth has tuberculosis. The mother finds she is pregnant yet again. Given the extreme situation, would you recommend abortion?

A mother is pregnant and got appendicitis, the doctors had to apply cold compress and told her that if she continues with the pregnancy the child will have abnormalities, would you recommend she abort?

Its the year 1955, a lady is pregnant with a baby out of wedlock, her family would disown her and so will her community, Should she abort?

A Teenage girl is pregnant. Her husband is not the father of the baby, and he is very upset. Would you recommend an abortion?
Did you say yes to any of the above? Well if you did...

In the first case you would of killed John Wesley, one of the great evangelists of the 19th century, in the 2nd case you would of killed Beethoven, an amazing classical musician. In the third case you would killed Andrea Bocceli, one of the greatest english-italian performers who turned out blind. In the fourth case you would of killed Steve Jobs and nobody would have an iphone. And if you recommended abortion in the fifth case, you would of Killed Jesus Christ.
The only one I care about is Steve Jobs really. But...

I don't believe we should force people to have abortions, or recommend that they do so. I think they should be given the facts about their specific case and they should have the option to have an abortion. For example in the third case, the woman was told about how the child will have deformities, and she made her decision to keep the child. And that's fine - it's her decision.

And the truth is, many women find abortions to be quite traumatic experiences, so they're not going to go and get abortions every other week. Some women might, but they are a rare breed, and I highly doubt it will cause any real social problems.

And it's similar to drugs in a sense - if they can't do it legally, they'll do it illegally. Because people can't get drugs safely and legally, they will get drugs off the street which are unreliable and unsafe. Likewise, if abortion is illegal, private, "coathanger" style abortions will become more frequent, as women cannot safely and legally terminate pregnancy. People will do what they want regardless of the legality of it. It's not going to stop abortions, it will just make people who get them criminals, and deny them safe ways to do so. Same with drugs.

So by making abortion illegal, you are making the problem worse. Well done.

Last edited:

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Abortion is a no-no if you are living above the standard of living. If your in poverty then its reasonable. But use a CONDOM for heavens sake, its not that hard!
but you can't use a condom if it's not hard

na110793

HSC
its not really a "whole" in my 'argument' though is it
is it relevant to be asking me if i would eat a baby?
is it relevant for me to be asking if you would rather starve than do so?

please address the rest of my 'argument', while you are at it. pick some more "wholes" in it.

jesus I made a spelling mistake. fuck off for a bit, grammar nazi

im through conversing with you, you are going round in circles

darlking

HSC
N/A
Who would not have an Abortion if they were pregnant and if there were still between 16-19 and lived above the standard of living?

I would :)

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Who would not have an Abortion if they were pregnant and if there were still between 16-19 and lived above the standard of living?

I would :)
Yeah, but what if you were raped by a black man in prison?

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
My grandaddy is gonzo, and why would he :l, No his not a phedo.
Hypothetically though a member of your family has raped you and there is a high probability the kid will be retarded what would you do?

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
Everyone has the chance to live so I definitely oppose abortion.

Remember, if a woman decides to abort her child, she doesn't stop being a mother. She is just the mother of a dead child.

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC

Remember, if a woman decides to abort her child, she doesn't stop being a mother. She is just the mother of a dead child.

yeah that poor dead babby

Lentern

HSC

What if she doesn't abort the child just the fetus?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)