Acceptable handwriting in English essays? (1 Viewer)

jojosiwa123

HSC
use a gel pen bro it definitely works so much better (coming from someone with sht handwriting lol) and go to office works or something and buy one with a bit of weight to it cus it forces you to write out letters properly
btw after looking at ur handwriting u tend to kind of wing it w the end of every word so focus on fixing that- other than that to me at least your handwriting is pretty readable (and english teachers are used to bad writing lmfao)

dumNerd

HSC
use a gel pen bro it definitely works so much better (coming from someone with sht handwriting lol) and go to office works or something and buy one with a bit of weight to it cus it forces you to write out letters properly
btw after looking at ur handwriting u tend to kind of wing it w the end of every word so focus on fixing that- other than that to me at least your handwriting is pretty readable (and english teachers are used to bad writing lmfao)
When I use gel pens and other pens that are smooth, I legit cannot control how my wriitng comes out because the pen is so smooth. I don't know why I write better with a 0.7 Muji pen even though everyone calls them trash. Do you have any Gel pen recommendations where smoothness does not lower your legibility

quickoats

HSC
When I use gel pens and other pens that are smooth, I legit cannot control how my wriitng comes out because the pen is so smooth. I don't know why I write better with a 0.7 Muji pen even though everyone calls them trash. Do you have any Gel pen recommendations where smoothness does not lower your legibility
Jetstream by uniball is a hybrid gel and traditional ink pen. It is smooth but does not have the runny wet effect of a normal gel pen.

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
Jetstream by uniball is a hybrid gel and traditional ink pen. It is smooth but does not have the runny wet effect of a normal gel pen.
there is another jestream, the retractable ones with a 0.7mm

quickoats

HSC
The clicky ones are also a lot biggee
5x as much ink? I don't think so. If you feel that the barrel of the pen is too small, you can always stick a pencil grip on top

dumNerd

HSC
5x as much ink? I don't think so. If you feel that the barrel of the pen is too small, you can always stick a pencil grip on top
Nah nah I meant the clicky ones were a lot thicker so it's a bad thing

Xanthi

HSC
man the clicky ones are like $5 each and have the exact same ink as the $1 ones
The non click ones self unscrew every 5-10 minutes of intense writing which to be honest is extremely annoying and justifies the use of the retractable pens even given the increased price. It can easily break up your thought process, not good especially in English

dumNerd

HSC
The non click ones self unscrew every 5-10 minutes of intense writing which to be honest is extremely annoying and justifies the use of the retractable pens even given the increased price. It can easily break up your thought process, not good especially in English
Unscrews?

quickoats

HSC
The bottom bit comes undone

ah yeah it can be done with the top too
Yeah this is a problem with most pens especially if you grip it low.

Note that the uni jetstream clicky pens have an unscrewable bottom bit so they’re susceptible to the same unscrewing risk. However in my use of the stick pens they’ve never noticeably unscrewed in the middle of writing.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I feel it would be more readable in black ink.

Have you tried different pens?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)