accommodation, share houses etc. in sydney city for next year (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennyfromdabloc

coked up sociopath
HSC
there and back.

including traffic.
Ur planning to drive into the city? Do you know how difficult/expensive it is to park in the city. Not to mention Sydney traffic is often slower than trains, and cars are hugely expensive to own and run.

So basically your plan is to have a car and live in the inner on apprentice chef wages. This bitch be trippin'.

zehurricane

Capitalism, Ho!
HSC
I use to go to a net cafe and sleep there... cheap 7 dollar a night... only bad thing is the shit chair...

I think it near cyberhunter above 7/11.. you need to walk up a stair near a hospitality shop..

alax dillon

HSC
Ur planning to drive into the city? Do you know how difficult/expensive it is to park in the city. Not to mention Sydney traffic is often slower than trains, and cars are hugely expensive to own and run.

So basically your plan is to have a car and live in the inner on apprentice chef wages. This bitch be trippin'.

no, not trippin, just considering options.

if i were to live in the city obviously i wouldnt be driving, and if i lived out near bankstown id either be training it or with a car.

bio_nut

HSC
no, not trippin, just considering options.

if i were to live in the city obviously i wouldnt be driving, and if i lived out near bankstown id either be training it or with a car.
You would definitely be training it, unless you want to spend longer driving than you would on the train every day. Plus a fortune in parking, if you even get some, like was already said.

Optimus Prime

Electric Beats
Wherevr sentient beings are being mistreated
HSC
ahahah fuck if you are working as an apprentice chef your are going to have to working fucking 80 hour weeks, you are crazy if you think you can afford to run a car in the city on those wages too. Stay with your rellies, at least for the first year IMO. Bankstown really isn't THAT far out.

alax dillon

HSC
ahahah fuck if you are working as an apprentice chef your are going to have to working fucking 80 hour weeks, you are crazy if you think you can afford to run a car in the city on those wages too. Stay with your rellies, at least for the first year IMO. Bankstown really isn't THAT far out.

yeah me boss has been telling for the first couple years or so to just work hard out, fifty, sixty hours a week and just save up a shitload of money.

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
no why would i yell at someone for saying a word how silly

HSC
There a ok christian share house i use to stay at stanmore (15min train ride to city)... it was ok but the owner is a christian nazis (Those Internet filter peoples and the ACL members)... but it was ok... the rent is 150 a week and your in a room with 3-4 peoples but you have your own cubicle.. it like those cubicle in Japan

PM me if u want the address...
haha wow what the fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)