• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Accounting Cadetship 2008 (1 Viewer)

ed1090

HSC
sc1991 said:
To ed:

I just got a call from Moore Stephens.

I was told only 8 people would be there.

Also got EY, Deloitte and PwC
hey sc.., ru in melbourne? if you are, what day is ur interview with Moore Stephens..?

ed1090

HSC
I havent received anything from EY yet (email or call)...so is there still a chance of them giving me a call on monday..?

Also have any melbournians received a call from them ?

thanks

haiderr

Goldn_i
HSC
^ good luck! i got a call from pwc and they asked me to come for their conquest day on friday 4th july. i also got one from deloitte parramatta for wednesday 9th.

if some else has got a call from deloitte, did they ask you to come on the 9th or some other day? i have something else on the 9th so i was wondering if i cud change it, but im too scared to call lol.

no calls yet from moore stephens. altho like i said i got an email from MS sydney west confirming they received my application.

with pwc, the sms i got yesterday said theyd call over the nxt 2 days... so 2 days means today and tomorrow. i got a call today, but that means others cud get a call tomorrow (saturday) so i guess u gotta be prepared for tomorrow. i dnt theyll call after 6 or 6.30 coz thts way outside normal business hours.

GOOD LUCK! n see some of u at pwc insight on thursday!

leoyh

mic`
HSC
did anybody get an email from grant thornton that was named no subject and was from heather mcpherson but the email was blank. like literally blank, no attachments, nothing in the email, nothing.

Black Hawker

HSC
leoyh said:
did anybody get an email from grant thornton that was named no subject and was from heather mcpherson but the email was blank. like literally blank, no attachments, nothing in the email, nothing.
Similar email for me, but with someone called Maya Zelazo from PwC.

The email contained nothing too...

Strange.

Or did anyone get an email from bfound.net/QuietAgent.com?

gaaay

HSC
The email did contain something
If you press reply
But dont actually reply
You would actually see the details.
It states something about an online test 2moro which we gotta do and submit it by monday 30th june

gaaay

HSC
Hey haiderr
I rec'd a fone call from Deloitte today, they actually gave me a selection to choose. either the 7th of july / 8th of july, i chose 7th. Im pretty sure you can change your date. Just email/call them

Black Hawker

HSC
gaaay said:
If you press reply
But dont actually reply
It states something about an online test 2moro which we gotta do and submit it by monday 30th june
You are referring to the Grant Thorton one right?

gaaay

HSC
black hawker
yeah i am referring to grant thornton.
the way i viewed it was by pressing "Reply" but i didnt literally reply to the message.

haiderr

Goldn_i
HSC
gaaay said:
Hey haiderr
I rec'd a fone call from Deloitte today, they actually gave me a selection to choose. either the 7th of july / 8th of july, i chose 7th. Im pretty sure you can change your date. Just email/call them
Hey thankx! Did you apply for CBD or Parramatta?

haiderr

Goldn_i
HSC
Black Hawker said:
Similar email for me, but with someone called Maya Zelazo from PwC.

The email contained nothing too...

Strange.

Or did anyone get an email from bfound.net/QuietAgent.com?
Hey Black Hawker!

PwC called me and told me that they had already sent an email with the practice metric test and all, plus the email was to contain my interview details etc. BUT i didnt receive any email....???

gaaay said:
If you press reply
But dont actually reply
Were you talking about the PwC one or the Grant Thornton one? Thnx

sc1991

HSC
ed1090 said:
I havent received anything from EY yet (email or call)...so is there still a chance of them giving me a call on monday..?

Also have any melbournians received a call from them ?

thanks
Yeah...the EY selection process (for Audit) is on Monday

Black Hawker

HSC
haiderr said:
Hey Black Hawker!

PwC called me and told me that they had already sent an email with the practice metric test and all, plus the email was to contain my interview details etc. BUT i didnt receive any email....???
I really don't know what's happening.

I didn't even know what the metric test is. They haven't rang me back. I just went online and confirmed a date, and an email as sent to me without a message.

shilinjuju

HSC
N/A
Does anyone noe if we rejection emails. Like I don't mind getting an interview but I'd like to noe if I got rejected.

haiderr

Goldn_i
HSC
Black Hawker: that is scary lol blank email... altho i didnt even get one of those! lol when i went on the pwc careers page and signed on, my interview is already booked for tuesday, but when i spoke to the lady on the phone we agreed for friday... ??? dunno wats going on.

Shilinjuju: I hope you get interviews and not rejection emails, but I'm pretty sure they send out rejection emails, however they will be sent out from most firms after theyve accepted the ones they want to accept (this is from wat ive heard only!)....so good luck

and can anyone please keep us up to date with wats going on with this pwc issue. has anyone else had the same problem or have you guys got your emails (not blank ones lol) and your interview times are all good?

gaaay

HSC
haiderr said:
Hey Black Hawker!

Were you talking about the PwC one or the Grant Thornton one? Thnx
grant thornton.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)