Accounting Cadetship 2008 (2 Viewers)

gaaay

HSC
do you guys know how many ppl dey actually interview?
like for eg. how many ppl does kpmg/deloitte/pitcher parnters interview?

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
haiderr said:
PwC called me and told me that they had already sent an email with the practice metric test and all, plus the email was to contain my interview details etc. BUT i didnt receive any email....???
I received a call again from PwC this afternoon since there was a slight problem with my original Conquest day, and at the end of the conversation she said that the emails are on their way and should be sent shortly. Just have to keep waiting a bit more, I guess!

shilinjuju

HSC
N/A
Thanks haiderr. So far I've gotten Deloitte wuld have lyked PWC but I shouldn't b too greedy. Hopf they will be calling again on Monday! My friend got an EY interview so they'll be calling in the near future. Look out for a ring

Congrats to all of you who are getting the interviews!

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
gaaay said:
Hey ed1090
Hmm according to my cadetship booklet, it says Moore Stephen takes up to 20 cadets.
Yeah, i just got an offer from deloitte, kpmg and pitcher partners =D!
the lady that called me from pitcher partners was wonderful!! easy going and yeah, she's just soooo cool (Y) !
nice username dear.

kam9kan10

HSC
I'm a Melbourne boy for the record.

I applied for the Big 4 and several second tier firms. I received calls from Deloitte and KPMG the next day after the applications where due so the 19th of June. Last Friday i also received a call from Moore Stephens. I have also received my rejection emails from PwC and E&Y.

I had my first interview at KPMG on the 23rd June Monday which was a cut down from all the applicants to 25 (according to a partner), i progressed from this getting a call to come back for final stage interviews 5 hours after my interview. Final interviews where on Thursday the 26th of June which consisted of 12 people. This final stage was a written exercise, group activity and partner interview. My partner said out of the 12 people 5 where going to be chosen I don't know how true this is. That night i received a call about 6pm to tell me i had been made an offer and i'd have a contract by monday or tuesday. So happy to get it, especially as i was against 12 people that all deserved it.

HSC
Hey im from sydney btww

ive got interviews over the next 2 weeks with

Moore Stephens, PKF, PwC, HLB Mann Judd and the UTS BACc

If anyone has been to any of the interviews with any of these guys, any advice?

Additionally, has anyone received calls from EY or Deloitte?

HSC
yep PKF called me on thursday and moore stephens and HLB called me yesterday

but still waiting for bloody kpmg...and ey

gaaay

HSC
Lols, Whoever who havent completed the grant thornton online test, IT WAS VERY TRICKY! :S probably failed? hahaha

shakky15

HSC
aww dammmit i havent received any calls or emails... nothing! still got my hopes up though as I havent received any official rejections yet...

kam9kan10

HSC
if your from Melbourne i believe the big 4 are done with calling, i can't speak for sdyney.

shakky15

HSC
kam9kan10 said:
if your from Melbourne i believe the big 4 are done with calling, i can't speak for sdyney.
im from sydney *phew* u almost crushed my hope completely lol..

I applied for the big 4 (but not deloitte) and McGrathNicol.. does anyone know what's happening with the mid tier firms (such as McGrathNicol)??

cacali

HSC
Black Hawker said:
I don't know. I haven't heard from any apart from PwC.
Me too! I hope the other big4 will still call...
Anyone going to PwC conquest thingo on the Tuesday? It goes for so long..!

cacali

HSC
This Friday? Didn't know they started so early.
You going to that thingo on Thursday?
I wonder how many people will be there. hmm.

shakky15

HSC
cacali said:
Me too! I hope the other big4 will still call...
Anyone going to PwC conquest thingo on the Tuesday? It goes for so long..!
Tuesday?? Omg then I only have to wait a few more days and then i'll know if i'm rejected or accepted..

cacali

HSC
shakky15 said:
Tuesday?? Omg then I only have to wait a few more days and then i'll know if i'm rejected or accepted..
Don't worry! I meant first Tuesday of the holidays. =) You still have a chance! Although.. I'm hoping to get more phone calls too..
All this waiting is driving me insane.. haha

Black Hawker

HSC
Is there an email to confirm for interview or not?

When I log into PWC and click "My Interview Scheduler", I get this:

Business Assurance/FA Financial Services, Sydney Friday 04th Jul 08:45 - 14:45 Confirmed

Is that what you suppose to get?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)