ACCT1501 - Exam (1 Viewer)

zhiying

HSC
+1, I really dont like this textbook T_T

Also the test shouldnt be too similar to the practice paper, since bank reconciliation isnt even in it :(

wantingtoknow

HSC
N/A
lol, I swear you complain about everything :p

but have fun if you plan on majoring in accounting, practically all the textbooks are like that :p

bladeys

HSC
N/A

Also the test shouldnt be too similar to the practice paper, since bank reconciliation isnt even in it :(
yea lol thank goodness i hate bank recons

zhiying

HSC
What I'd much rather bank reconciliation than that stupid GAAP thing -_- too theoretical for me, I'd rather deal with numbers

HSC
N/A
i'm screwed
Come on you little idiot.

You got bloody 98.95ATAR. Is university too hard for you? I love watching dumb private school kids screw up university.

HSC ---> 99ATAR

First Semester University ---> Pass Average.

Maybe you would be interested in some tutoring for ACCT1501 :p ? I only got like 93 for ACCT1501 and 95 for ACCT1511. Nah, I am just kidding. Besides, about 3 weeks ago I got 2 emails and a call about tutoring. One for high school maths and the other two were for university subjects.

Little private school kid. No one to spoonfeed you anymore.

Also, you guys realise that the final exams on the library site WILL NOT help you at all? When they say that the resources are useless, you should believe them! They made annoucements about it because they didn't want people to study the wrong things for the exam (and get stressed when they saw something they couldn't do).

On a different matter, I just did Portfolio Management FINS2624 this morning and it was pretty bloody good. Relatively easy marks. Hello HD and hello ASB Dean's list next year (again! XD). Just got Macroeconomics 1 next Wednesday and I am finished. Reckon I am going to either have 4 HDs this semester, or 3HDs and a D.

HAHAHA

Last edited:
HSC
N/A

ATAR 99.75 , and you are finding ACCT1501 hard?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

HSC
N/A
this time last year I thought I would definetly fail and the exam was exactly like the sample exam so it was all good
u should have been failed. Come on you stupid people. ACCT1501 is an easy HD. WHat is so hard bout it?

bladeys

HSC
N/A
and what was the dupont formula again <_<
Lol du pont formula was super easy to calculate (even if you didnt know it like me) Since RoE is Net profit after tax divided by Shareholders equity, you just multiple two ratios together to give you net profit after tax divided by shareholders equity since they gave you the list of what all the ratios were. From memory it was something multiplied by Leverage ratio

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
i multiplied 3 things together and got the 13% but not sure if that's right lol

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
So, you failed all your accounting and finance courses at university, and then you became an accountant. Please, tell me how that works?
When did I say I failed all of my accounting and finance courses? I just didn't do very well in 1st year accounting as I didn't quite 'grasp' it as well as others did but then it came a lot more naturally later on as I worked in the field.

HSC
Uni Grad
i multiplied 3 things together and got the 13% but not sure if that's right lol
ehh, i forgot what the du pont formula was. Did the same thing as you, would have been correct but I didn't write it down so no marks for me.

When did I say I failed all of my accounting and finance courses? I just didn't do very well in 1st year accounting as I didn't quite 'grasp' it as well as others did but then it came a lot more naturally later on as I worked in the field.
Ignore him, he's just trolling to make you feel like shit.

bladeys

HSC
N/A
ehh, i forgot what the du pont formula was. Did the same thing as you, would have been correct but I didn't write it down so no marks for me.

what do you mean you did the same but didnt write it down??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)