Advice for tomorrow/the year? (1 Viewer)

spammy679

MLIA
HSC
Past HSC students,

any advice you could give to the '10er's?
School starts tomorrow:burn: blah

good luck everyone!:)

boxhunter91

HSC
Tomorrow you wont do nothing.
Afterwards start getting into a habit of doing your dotpoints for the sciences every night and some light revision. Keep up to date with your 3U and 4U and for Adv English make sure you read and understand your texts before getting to produce Essays.
Wish you all the best for the year ahead.

spammy679

MLIA
HSC
Tomorrow you wont do nothing.
Afterwards start getting into a habit of doing your dotpoints for the sciences every night and some light revision. Keep up to date with your 3U and 4U and for Adv English make sure you read and understand your texts before getting to produce Essays.
Wish you all the best for the year ahead.
thanks!
just noticed your subjects are the same as mine (except for maths :p)

good luck with your HSC

lizajane91

HSC
make sure you have finished your notes for each topic at the end of each term/ during the holidays...you will thank me when its time for half yearlies/trials and the dreaded HSC

Zak Ambrose

Title Cost $20
HSC
- get an English tutor. it will help ALOT!
- Start past papers.... maybe a month or 2 before the trials.
- keep ORGANISED!
- Enjoy your summer holidays, you would get any other holidays as half yearlies are after the term 1 holidays [depends on school], trials are after term 2 holidays, and HSC is after term 3 holidays.

toby12

HSC
Keep up-to-date

do well in assessments as they will give you a good rank which helps considerably

enjoy the final year as it's the best one of them all!

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
- keep ORGANISED!
- Enjoy your summer holidays, you would get any other holidays as half yearlies are after the term 1 holidays [depends on school], trials are after term 2 holidays, and HSC is after term 3 holidays.
Sorry, i found this funny XD

But yeah, keep organised so you don't lose important things like i did ><"

Actually doing your homework helps and don't leave assignments to the last minute!

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
Be efficient in your studying

By this I don't only mean study hard, but choose what is relevant in maximising your marks. This has been my greatest problem. I study hard, but I still feel as though I havn't done enough.

Last edited:

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
Keep up with the pace of your class at school.
Then study a little harder from 2 weeks prior to exams.

But never do a 10pm-5am study.

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
make sure you keep doing a bit of maths consistently, even if u don't do any of your other subjects for a bit...coz i think u can kinda cram the sciences. i rkn like 2 hours a day is okay for studying. make sure u know whats happenning in class too. just keep the study consistent

1337z4u12

HSC
yep. keep it consistent.
The syllabus is your best friend - but write your own notes - BoS is good for references but making your own notes it consolidates the information and you will remember it better.
Keep the effort up the whole year... but don't forget to have fun - plan your time so you have your study out of the way, so you can fit in a solid amount of partying yo!

lizajane91

HSC
yep. keep it consistent.
The syllabus is your best friend - but write your own notes

^THIS!!

studywise--i used to do this thing where i would write down the amount of hours i was studying per night and add them up at the end of the week, every week i tried to beat the week before..(for a competitive person it works like a charm!;)..once i got up to 29 hours in term 2 haha i think stuvac killed that record)

Uncle

Banned
HSC
- keep ORGANISED!
Thanks past HSC student.
i didnt need any tutor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)