Advice for tomorrow/the year? (1 Viewer)

bayan92

HSC
- Create at least one thesis for each of your modules in English. This will be the main subject of your essay.
- For sciences, do past HSC questions relating to the dot points you just studied in the week following your completion of that dot point
- For maths, practise, practise, practise

Start HSC like question early. Good luck! :spin:

TateDimech21

HSC
work hard all year give it everything you have and leave no regrets when your finished!

helenawest

HSC
i see you do 4unit math. so do i.
advise: practice as many qu as possible. learn to love it as it scales well.
just stick at it n ul be right
n try really hard for ur assessments esp ur first few

Timelord09

HSC
dw about hsc just remember:

"Life is like a film, it always has a happy ending and if there is no happy ending it means that the film is not done yet. "

Nadiaa

HSC
Be efficient in your studying

By this I don't only mean study hard, but choose what is relevant in maximising your marks. This has been my greatest problem. I study hard, but I still feel as though I havn't done enough.
SAME!!
how do i do efficient studying, i know that may sound like a stupid question.
I spend hours studying at times, and even then i feel like i havent done enough.

Any suggestions?? lol

Uncle

Banned
HSC
- Create at least one thesis for each of your modules in English. This will be the main subject of your essay.
- For sciences, do past HSC questions relating to the dot points you just studied in the week following your completion of that dot point
- For maths, practise, practise, practise

Start HSC like question early. Good luck! :spin:
English is very dynamic you cannot create discrete specific sets of thesises for each area of study or module, it just shows how much time you wasted understanding how your text relates to your area of study.
Also once again, pre-written essays are not the way to go.
Explains why you are below half of the cohort according to your signature?

Let's thank this past HSC student.

katerebecca

HSC
Just chill, do what you have to do. But remember dont make the HSC your life, because when its over, then what will you have?

joben

HSC
MAKE SURE that you revise every night - be it dot points or chapter review Qs. Trust me, when exams come up you won't even have to study that much. I made this big mistake and ended up relying on just big blocks of study just before exams and not doing much during 'off-peak' periods.

joben

HSC
for ENGLISH: memorising essays screwed my english up real bad. For trials I only memorised my main points and quotes and ended up getting 86% (a lot better than the 70s u get when u memorise). You gotta actually answer the question in the exam, and pre prepared essays dont do this. However, if u r REALLY bad at english ur only choice may be to memorise. Otherwise, learn to improvise and work under test condtns.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)