Advice (1 Viewer)

HSC
when you upload an image on google to search it, does anyone know where it actually ends up?

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
who cares tho. maybe this isnt a troll thread and theres a simple explanation. any1 had a look at the site?

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Yeah, I had a quick look. she went to Melbourne because someone in her family was sick and she got rough housed by immigration.

L

quit bos forever 23/01/07
Under the Tuscan Sun, as per usual, fuckan tearin
HSC
N/A
Well... I'd think that it depends. If you're a very attractive woman you'll find that lots of guys will flock to you in theory.

What probably happens in practice is that most guys don't even bother to approach the really attractive girls because they assume they probably already have boyfriends - and they wouldn't have a chance with them. And the same if we switch genders around.

After that stumbling block it really depends on how compatible you are. If you're a very personable and friendly person - you'll 'click' with more people. If you're more closeted and reserved, you won't find you'll have that instant connection with that many people.

Or at least, I think that's how it works.

LOVE DAT FEEL!!!!

i would definitely listen to this advice, considering all the girls you have talked to (less tahn 4 including your mum)!

faggot

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
LOVE DAT FEEL!!!!

i would definitely listen to this advice, considering all the girls you have talked to (less tahn 4 including your mum)!

faggot
rofl, y does everyone do the crossing out thing

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
LOVE DAT FEEL!!!!

faggot
So I've only talked to 4 girls... right. When did you stop counting? 1993? Run out of fingers and/or toes? Don't have the mental capacity to comprehend a number greater than 4?

srs question

(i think its the last option myself)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
how come you live so far away from UNSW? you should have gone to another, closer uni
Because I live there. And no, I like going to UNSW because it's where I want to be.

You're a guy, nothing should be mor important to you than getting vag. Or dick if you swing that way?

They all look the same to me.

Heads up to all the Asians in this thread: Girls want sex and relationships just as much as guys do you just need to learn to talk to them.
While 'getting vag' is very important, I realise that I can get vag later on - while studying for the test next week has a deadline of... next week. =P

UWS would've suited him better.
no u m8

Uh, yeah I don't talk to them over FB cause that's just predatory, a friend request and pm coming straight outta the blue from a guy they know only on a first name basis and one they met for the first time just a few days ago xD And yes I do talk to them when I see them around campus, and I do happen to have quite a number of female friends, and acquaintances, just none of them being good friends of mine, as I admit I'm more of a "bro-tier" friend (not sure if a term like that even exists). But heck Shadow I'm in the same boat as u insofar as relationships go :p
First name basis? Come on, it's not like we share last names with everyone.

But yeah... we seem to be in the same boat.

Some Vunt

Banned
HSC
Fuckin' knew it from the start. No slut gives an azn cunt a bj. Fuckin' no one wants a little Asian pin dick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)