Advice (1 Viewer)

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
This would be so epic if this wasn't a troll.

Also Shadow, why is having sex before starting a relationship awkward?

michaeljennings

HSC
k, im out of ideas. but look at the name, aznboystar. come on, obvious troll is obvious.
Why would anyone waste all this time asking people for advice and stuff hahah and before this he was complaining about people on this forum trolling and he seemed pretty genuine about it. I dont think hes trolling

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
I was going to ask this to but didn't over being ridiculed as a slut.
nothing you say or do will stop that from happening esp on these forums.
you could be posting stuff about anything and some1 will call you a slut. just give in and admit it

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
she has man shooulders
She's a swimmer, perhaps?

I believe that picture was taken at some nightclub in Melbourne last year. I wasn't there, she told me she went home with some guy afterward though. It's just weird how she tells me these things as just friends and now it completely changes when we are going out.
That turns me on though. I enjoy being raped by her.
To the above two, everyone say it with me: whatisthisidonteven

This would be so epic if this wasn't a troll.

Also Shadow, why is having sex before starting a relationship awkward?
For this scenario, I think it is. aznboystar here wants a nice Harlequin-fiction style relationship - and having sex straight off the bat isn't exactly going to lead into those happy, lovey-dovey relationships that he wants.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
She's a swimmer, perhaps?

To the above two, everyone say it with me: whatisthisidonteven

For this scenario, I think it is. aznboystar here wants a nice Harlequin-fiction style relationship - and having sex straight off the bat isn't exactly going to lead into those happy, lovey-dovey relationships that he wants.
How so? Do you know from personal experience. Oh wait.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
How so? Do you know from personal experience. Oh wait.
Oh so you can give me a counter example that is general enough to apply here - where a relationship that started with the guy getting a blowjob has blossomed into an emotionally fulfilling and happy, loving and caring relationship and not just a facade where 'boyfriend and girlfriend' are just euphemisms for 'fuckbuddies'?

Oh wait.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Oh so you can give me a counter example that is general enough to apply here - where a relationship that started with the guy getting a blowjob has blossomed into an emotionally fulfilling and happy, loving and caring relationship and not just a facade where 'boyfriend and girlfriend' are just euphemisms for 'fuckbuddies'?

Oh wait.
Not everything is as romanticised as you think it is, god, stop trying to know what you're talking about. You're embarrassing yourself.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Not everything is as romanticised as you think it is, god, stop trying to know what you're talking about. You're embarrassing yourself.
Says the guy who thinks the worst stories around are those written from personal experience. Yeah, and I'm the one embarrassing myself somehow. lol

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Prince William & Kate Middleton

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Says the guy who thinks the worst stories around are those written from personal experience. Yeah, and I'm the one embarrassing myself somehow. lol
But I also don't claim to know everything about writing, I'll acknowledge my faults there. But you think you're an expert on dating when you've never been involved in a relationship. Shut the fuck up you fucking virgin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)