affordable english tutor

nathanlee

HSC
hey guys! what are your recommendations on good yet affordable english tutors? I heard about JP english, Delta, etc but dont know which one to choose. I live near paramatta.

kkk579

hello
HSC
hey guys! what are your recommendations on good yet affordable english tutors? I heard about JP english, Delta, etc but dont know which one to choose. I live near paramatta.
if u want affordable then go to JP. delta is the opposite of affordable. since u live in parra JP shouldn’t be too hard to get to.

most ppl say going to private is better for english but i simply don’t have the money for that lol

nathanlee

HSC
thanks mate! I'll check out JP english. Any recommendations where I can get free resources for studying as well?

mm2earth

HSC
My sis used to study at JP and she said they have good tutors. Since now I cant travel that far, I am exploring options for online class from JP or other tutors. Wont go private tbh since they are really costly

mm2earth

HSC
When I called JP English to ask for onl class, they gave me some free module C resources. If u want just msg them on FB. hope this helps!

newbeat

HSC
N/A
Hi There, I am considering sending my year 7 kid to go to JP English, I need some first hands feedback from last year or current year. My child is attending Eduvision private English group lesson and the tutor there is from Knox Grammar tutor but trying to find a place which will provide some sort of marking of school assignments. Yes, both Eduvision and JP are equally expensive. In Eduvision the tutor is English Teacher of high school but in JP I think the tutors are high school graduates who topped in English. I also heard good thing about Brain but have no clue about this place. Please also share about Brain if you know anything about their English teaching. Thanks everyone.

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
Hi There, I am considering sending my year 7 kid to go to JP English, I need some first hands feedback from last year or current year. My child is attending Eduvision private English group lesson and the tutor there is from Knox Grammar tutor but trying to find a place which will provide some sort of marking of school assignments. Yes, both Eduvision and JP are equally expensive. In Eduvision the tutor is English Teacher of high school but in JP I think the tutors are high school graduates who topped in English. I also heard good thing about Brain but have no clue about this place. Please also share about Brain if you know anything about their English teaching. Thanks everyone.
year 7 tutoring is crazy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)