affordable english tutor (1 Viewer)

nathanlee

HSC
hey guys! what are your recommendations on good yet affordable english tutors? I heard about JP english, Delta, etc but dont know which one to choose. I live near paramatta.

kkk579

hello
HSC
hey guys! what are your recommendations on good yet affordable english tutors? I heard about JP english, Delta, etc but dont know which one to choose. I live near paramatta.
if u want affordable then go to JP. delta is the opposite of affordable. since u live in parra JP shouldn’t be too hard to get to.

most ppl say going to private is better for english but i simply don’t have the money for that lol

nathanlee

HSC
thanks mate! I'll check out JP english. Any recommendations where I can get free resources for studying as well?

mm2earth

HSC
My sis used to study at JP and she said they have good tutors. Since now I cant travel that far, I am exploring options for online class from JP or other tutors. Wont go private tbh since they are really costly

mm2earth

HSC
When I called JP English to ask for onl class, they gave me some free module C resources. If u want just msg them on FB. hope this helps!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)