After trials...? (1 Viewer)

hollaholla

HSC
Are you going to take a short break after the trials? (if you havnt completed them already)....
and if you do...how long?

Enigmanation

HSC
Probably take about a week off with no study, do as much shit as i can in that time.

astroe

HSC
Yeah, probably a week of having fun.
Then back to the past papers.
Oh, the teachers should have had the trials marked by then, time to get screamed at. :haha:

hollaholla

HSC
a weird teacher of mine said everyone should take 2 weeks off...but she hates everyone anyways so you could count on her to give us shitty advice.

Stephie-Rae

HSC
My last exam's Thursday afternoon, then classes start back up on Tuesday, so i'll probably take the 4 days off completely, then ease back into it from Tuesday.

daniieee

HSC
Probably take about a week off with no study, do as much shit as i can in that time.
+1 I'd like to say, but I'm probably only going to take next Monday off after I finish this Friday. "But I thought it was a long weekend!"

a weird teacher of mine said everyone should take 2 weeks off...but she hates everyone anyways so you could count on her to give us shitty advice.
Oh heck yes, you should take the two weeks off, then quote her on your explanation of absence.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I have many events coming up scheduled. I finish my Trials on thursday. I will probably clean my room on thursday and sleep and have some relaxation.

On friday, I am going out with my mate in his car to some remote place to have some fun. On Saturday, I am going out to city to hang out with mates and attend a Rice Rally at night. On sunday, I will probably go out again...then in the upcoming week - retreats!!! Then repeat the cycle of going out in the morning & arvo and relaxing like hell at night =)

In general, I will take 2 weeks off. :D

jet

Banned
HSC
I have many events coming up scheduled. I finish my Trials on thursday. I will probably clean my room on thursday and sleep and have some relaxation.

On friday, I am going out with my mate in his car to some remote place to have some fun. On Saturday, I am going out to city to hang out with mates and attend a Rice Rally at night. On sunday, I will probably go out again...then in the upcoming week - retreats!!! Then repeat the cycle of going out in the morning & arvo and relaxing like hell at night =)

In general, I will take 2 weeks off. :D
Wow. Cosmology A6 and major project for me. I have to finish Module 9 in like, 5 days in order to do the assignment. Then, Music Performance HSC and marist oratory. Then, studying my ass off for my HSC. I will sleep then.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Wow. Cosmology A6 and major project for me. I have to finish Module 9 in like, 5 days in order to do the assignment. Then, Music Performance HSC and marist oratory. Then, studying my ass off for my HSC. I will sleep then.
Damn, I forgot about Cosmology A6 for a second. :mad1:

I have to reschedule my plan again, arghhhhh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)