After trials...? (1 Viewer)

roar84eighty

HSC
N/A
past papers and finishing my history X major work which has been set back my our teacher

0hNivlek

HSC
Since my school finishes this friday, we already had plans to go shopping for formal shit on saturday and the coming weekends.

Yay liberation :music:

jet

Banned
HSC
You get to study Cosmology at your school? =O
Nah, you can only do it if you accelerate. Then you apply to the Board of Studies and, if you are selected, the course is administered by UNE.

HSC
I'm going to do the stuff I've been meaning to do but haven't had time (sleep properly, book appointments, go shopping for shit I need to get, clean room/cupboard/under bed, cook, etc ETC)...

shady145

Banned
HSC
catch up on zzzz's and start studying this monday coming, trials end tomorrow for me

kwabon

Banned
HSC
technically my trials end tomorrow, since after that i have ext 1 maths .... thats piss easy, rofl.
after that .... sleep, and start preparing for my other set of trials. FML.:burn:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
technically my trials end tomorrow, since after that i have ext 1 maths .... thats piss easy, rofl.
after that .... sleep, and start preparing for my other set of trials. FML.:burn:
lol technically last week monday and tuesday and today were the only days I had my trial lololol

The Land Of Procrastinating.. Which is in the same
HSC
After trials...?

Def getting smashed. :D And not doing anything for about a week.. Get back to my beloved Guitar Hero, start reading a new book (But one that will be a related text for English), play The Sims, clean my room, eat 'proper' food (during exam time I live of junk food. eg. Maccas, Oreos, coffee, chips, and Cashews-which is kinda good I guess), man, can not wait!

And I finish next Monday- so close :)

LD2W.banana

HSC
well , on Friday which is my last exam . Heading out to the Eels vs Tigers game !

NCB619

I Am The Chorus
HSC
Well..I have trials all this week, and then my last one is next tuesday (monday and wednesday off), and classes are back on thursday..what will I do..my two assessments that are due week 7..

shcottydont

sweet i get a title!!!
HSC
getting very smashed on the saturday, possibly stoned for the last time before HSC exams

then sleep and watch a shit load of TV

but of course I need to finish my Ext 2 Major work first..... sad

:ninja:maybe i should get the ninja to do it for me...

d3vilz

HSC
Uni Grad
catch up on some sleep.

STUDY. STUDY. STUDY. cos i fucked up my trials.

simplyyme

HSC
i shall be catching up on sleep, when my english and maths exams were on, i made it with only 4 hours of sleep a night for like 4 or so days == "

plus my older sister said shes going to shout me sushi train after trials muahahahahahaha ! then ill probably go start studying early for hsc, because i tend to procrastinate A LOT if i dont start early enough :(

The Land Of Procrastinating.. Which is in the same
HSC
catch up on some sleep.

STUDY. STUDY. STUDY. cos i fucked up my trials.

Fucked up mine as well.. Hence the reason why I will be getting smashed Saturday (my last exam is actually Monday but it's Society and Culture, so it doesn't count).

We go back to school next Tuesday, so methinks that start studying again next Thursday??

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad

This is what I'll be doing... literally :D (plus the easy way to steal signature images XD... sorry lol)

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
Touch up my MW and then do nothing for a week before getting stuck into Maths past papers. Oh the joy... :rofl2:

q3thefish

HSC
lol ima celebrate like hsc's over or soemthin

then come crashing down to reality T_T

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)