After trials...? (1 Viewer)

shady145

Banned
HSC
A collection of cars... gee i'll be happy with one nice one XD

And wooooot my trials are finally over! I think i'll spend the beginning of it by playing games and watching tv tonight :D
good work, u deserve a break anyway :).

0hNivlek

HSC
^ oooh what scholarship?

Heh. We're not allowed to take any days of from now until our last day of school October 1st. We got a three-day rule, only for emergencies, and if you break this rule you don't get a school reference at the end.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Srew you all....I still have trials. =(
Good luck, i'm sure you'll ace them :)

^ oooh what scholarship?

Heh. We're not allowed to take any days of from now until our last day of school October 1st. We got a three-day rule, only for emergencies, and if you break this rule you don't get a school reference at the end.
I'm looking at UNSW Co-op but i'll be basically applying for everything i'm eligible for XD

My school doesn't have that rule, so i might just skip one of the days where i have double catholic studies ^^

cghsjiwon

HSC
apparently even a week is too long cos you'll lose focus etc.
so i just had a really good rest for three days and back on track now!

HSC
last exam is tomorrow, so ill take time off until monday. then continuing to stay up to date with notes, etc.

astroe

HSC
LOL I finished trials now, last exam on Monday.
I don't feel happy or excited and no more party plan anymore. :(

Time to commence the 'Study-my ass-off-until-October' plan.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
my last exam was on thursday... do u reckon its okay for me to have 2 weeks off studying? or should i get back into it after a week? :( decisions decisions

Bites

HSC
Got wasted with everyone else in my year 20+ people probably threw up, great night.

Miss Code

HSC
my last exam was on thursday... do u reckon its okay for me to have 2 weeks off studying? or should i get back into it after a week? :( decisions decisions
It should be ok! :)

I have two days off then an exam, the weekend a exam monday morning, two days off and last exam wednesday morning. Then I plan on not studying for the rest of the week, then Ill study the monday to the wednesday night, take thursday - sunday off from studying and go to the club :) lol

Time Lady

HSC
Went to open days. Had relaxing weekend with family. Taking most of next school week off.
Then slowly but efficiently getting back into study-mode. Not the funnest thing to do while still recovering from trial-PTSD but it needs to be done.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
Have an eco essay due today...
you'd think teachers would give you a bit of break after trials, but nup :mad1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)