Age Difference (1 Viewer)

Do you have a preference of how much older/younger someone is that you go out with?

• Yes; they have to be the SAME age!

Votes: 48 2.8%
  • No; I don;t mind!

Votes: 655 38.3%
  • Yes; no more than a year younger/older than me!

Votes: 594 34.8%
  • I like older/younger men/women!

Votes: 411 24.1%

• Total voters

lavacake

HSC
I don't know, I guess it depends on the individuals circumstances and lifestyle etc. My parents are 12 years apart, mum being 21 when she married, so you do the math. 19 years later they are still very much in love that its actually quite overbearing at times watching them haha, being cheesy and shit. :kiss:

partho123

HSC
N/A
I thing upto 5 year age margin is sufficient. Because in Science also refer 5 year margin of age is justify

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
I don't know, I guess it depends on the individuals circumstances and lifestyle etc. My parents are 12 years apart, mum being 21 when she married, so you do the math. 19 years later they are still very much in love that its actually quite overbearing at times watching them haha, being cheesy and shit. :kiss:
Your mum married a 9 year-old? Gross.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Fucking paedophiles. Your mother is a fucking disgusting excuse for a human being.

lavacake

HSC
Oh god no! Omygooshhhh no I'm nearly throwing up chunks at the thought! My dad was 33!

Edit: you guys fucking take that back, my mumma ain't no fucking pedo.

Last edited:
C

Church Burner

Your girlfriend might be too young for you, if you need to make the aeroplane noise to get your cock in her mouth.

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
I prefer the same age, but if not then don't go beyond ±2. Worst case scenario is ±5. But anything beyond that is just out of the equation.

n-n

HSC
N/A
It honestly depends on your current situation, goals, morality and maturity level.
Personally, because I am generally more mature than people my age, I prefer to go out with people older than me. Not too much older because of my young age, but old enough to have a decent understanding of my maturity level, work ethic and future aspirations.
This is a very general question, so expect a lot of general answers.

hayabusaboston

HSC
omg I saw the most amazingly hot girl in my life farout, in coffs harbour at an indian restaurant.
She has PERFECT butt and legs, lon, silky blonde hair, pretty damn big boobs, and the most beautifully formed face and luscious lips and OMG SHE WAS SO HOTTT! <3

She looked in her early twenties. I wonder if me being 18 is too young to have given it a shot AHA

It was a dinner party with a few friends, every single one of my friends agreed she was at least 9/10, and a couple said perfect 10. Dayum.

hit patel

HSC
Uni Grad
Same age or 1 year younger

Last edited:

Live

HSC
in high school: No more than 2 YEARS. 2 YEARS IS MAXIMUM.

Post-high school: age is irrelevant. (Given that none of the people in the relationship are under-age)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)