Age Difference (1 Viewer)

Do you have a preference of how much older/younger someone is that you go out with?

• Yes; they have to be the SAME age!

Votes: 48 2.8%
  • No; I don;t mind!

Votes: 655 38.3%
  • Yes; no more than a year younger/older than me!

Votes: 594 34.8%
  • I like older/younger men/women!

Votes: 411 24.1%

• Total voters

ellenn11

HSC
i think it depends on you as a person, everyone is different

it may be that the difference in age means a difference in your maturity levels, and also you values and personalities

but if he loves you and he makes you hapy, and your comfortable with him, then i wouldn't worry =)

revanchist

HSC
The older you are, the less the age difference matters, an 85 year old with a 70 year old doesn't seem odd at all, but the same 15 year difference seems really bad with a 9 and 26 year old.

maddie01

HSC
ellenn11 said:
i think it depends on you as a person, everyone is different

it may be that the difference in age means a difference in your maturity levels, and also you values and personalities

but if he loves you and he makes you hapy, and your comfortable with him, then i wouldn't worry =)
Yeah I agree, but I also think that when your young you have to be careful. Like some older guys can use young girls especially becase girls are quite naive when they are 14/15/16. But as long as it's happy.
There is like a year and a bit between me and my boyfriend.

haaychlovesdan

KIK ASS PREMIUM MEMBER
HSC
I find it funny because at a younger age when we see people going out with a person who may be 5 or 6 years younger than them we find it quite disturbing. Yet alotbaby boomers (our parents generation) have easily that amount of years betwen them.
Just a thought lol.

tharanik

HSC
hmm yea i personalli fnk age does matta. coz
if it's around more than 6 yrs tht's lyka generation gap..
people will b in diffrent stagegs of their lyk.. lyk sumwun else said..

18 myt b a bit outgoing n still has the teen age to complete wher an 25 myt hav a career to fkn abt or financial decision such as buyin a house sumfnk..
lost of :pain: can results on tht.. n i doub t tht will leave toa gud realationship

persoanlly i wouldnt go out for anywun mor than 5 yrs mor than me n im 17 now..:hammer:

RiseAgainst(L)

HSC
What about 3 and a half years?

I'm 17 and my boyfriend is turning 21 in a month and a couple of weeks and then August next year I will turn 18.

Is that wrong?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Judging by your fucking retarded use of different sized text, yes it is. You clearly aren't that mature.

boris

Banned
HSC
fuck i enjoy your consistant level-headed postings

RiseAgainst(L)

HSC
Riet said:
Judging by your fucking retarded use of different sized text, yes it is. You clearly aren't that mature.

jesus christ, calm the fuck down!

font sizes and styles of writing have nothing to do with anyone's age or maturity,

you're funny.

peace!

boris

Banned
HSC
RiseAgainst(L) said:

font sizes and styles of writing have nothing to do with anyone's age or maturity,

you're funny.

peace!
Come on you're from candy mountain you tard. If you were mature you would live somewhere that doesn't melt in the sun.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
RiseAgainst(L) said:

you're funny.

peace!
It's just annoying. What need is there to write in a tiny font unless you're intentionall trying to be obfuscating, you cunt

Mischaaa

HSC
i dont care much for age but generally i go with older guys because they can satisfy me more

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
Mischaaa said:
i dont care much for age but generally i go with older guys because they can satisfy me more

*cough*dero*cough*

Sarah Ox.

HSC
keira :) xo said:
hi i just wonted say something
I'd Jst like to say hi back seems no one is =)
I honestly think that age dosen't really matter it is what you think, i know a girl who likes this guy but he is 5 yrs older than her and she is trying to decide what is right...
I think it is fine
=)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)