Age Difference (1 Viewer)

Do you have a preference of how much older/younger someone is that you go out with?

• Yes; they have to be the SAME age!

Votes: 48 2.8%
  • No; I don;t mind!

Votes: 655 38.4%
  • Yes; no more than a year younger/older than me!

Votes: 593 34.7%
  • I like older/younger men/women!

Votes: 411 24.1%

• Total voters

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
boris said:
Yes but there is no need to address a post from several months ago you tard, thats not how threads work. Karmakitten is not a retard who needs personal advice from a fat chick. Yes there is something wrong with it, it destroys the flow of the thread. Its showing that you are a loud mouth self opinionated twat. Stop posting tubby.
My god you are so ridiculous
1. "Karmakitten is not a retard who needs personal advice from a fat chick"..."Stop posting tubby" - I am not fat, where did you get that idea? just because I feel sorry for fat ppl? Yes I can think outside the square I live in. Also, see thread 'Re: Fatties have right to extra airline seat' post 186.
2. Me : "Karmakitten, personally, I think that 18 and 27 is too big of an age gap. I wouldn't do it. But there are exceptions and you have to judge because I don't know anything about your relationship." - hey everyone, apparently this statement shows I am a 'loud mouth self opinionated twat'.
3. Who agrees?

I hope everyone reads this post and sees how retarted you are being.

Last edited:

RiseAgainst(L)

HSC
Rockyroad;

I strongly agree with you.

"boris" has always been a dickhead when it comes to posts that he has an opinion on. he obviously has no clue how to be open-minded or how to put his opinion in a nice way, which in turn, makes others feel like shit.

I honestly wouldn't give a second thought as to what 'boris' has to say, you were just giving advice to someone who needed it, and boris felt the need to start an online arguement because he obviously has nothing better to do with his life.

and as for calling you 'fat' and 'tubby', i find this extremely rude.

i doubt he's ever seen you in person, so who is he to assume you are overweight?
just goes to show what a socially retarded fuckwit he is.
:)

Rockyroad, i respect the advice you gave Karmakitten and,
as for boris, like the oldest rule in the book says; if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all!

have a good day kids,
peace

xoxoxox

yourmumishere.

HSC
RiseAgainst(L) said:
Rockyroad;

"boris" has always been a dickhead when it comes to posts that he has an opinion on. he obviously has no clue how to be open-minded or how to put his opinion in a nice way, which in turn, makes others feel like shit.

I honestly wouldn't give a second thought as to what 'boris' has to say, you were just giving advice to someone who needed it, and boris felt the need to start an online arguement because he obviously has nothing better to do with his life.

i doubt he's ever seen you in person, so who is he to assume you are overweight?

as for boris, like the oldest rule in the book says; if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all!

have a good day kids,
peace

xoxoxox

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HA!
HA!
HA!

Good work there RiseAgainst(L)

boris

Banned
HSC
Are you two like the same person? Such cunning burning wit. Stung me to my core. How ever shall i recover? I endeavour to make myself a better person because of your massively inappropriately sized fonts.

boris

Banned
HSC
RiseAgainst(L) said:
Rockyroad;

have a good day kids,
peace

xoxoxox
How do you even know me lol you've only made like 9 posts and 2 were in ridiculously sized font. Which Riet picked up on, not me. But it is nice to know that i made you feel like shit.

What an observation. I started an online argument because i have nothing better to do with my life. Its like you know me?

I also find it extremely rude to use inappropriately sized fonts.

Who am i to assume she isn't overweight? As my might be aware, more than 50% of Australia's population is overweight. So technically i would be far more presumptuous to assume she was not overweight. Therefore proving not that i am socially retard nor a fuckwit, but more so that i am an inquisitive mind that enjoys using facts and figures to back up my argument.

"like the oldest rule in the book says; if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all!" - What book are you referring to? Also that is quite a way to contradict yourself. You managed to quote that and call me a "fuckwit" in the one post.

And children, that is what we call 'not being a retard'.

polkok

HSC
keira :) xo said:
Your parents are alot older (well i hope so) and it doesnt count when your old no one cares then but bn 16 going out with a 20yo there is a big difference in maturity levels he would only wont one thing........SEX. a pretty little girl proberly a virgin think bout it. :confused:
just because she is 16 doesn't mean she's a virgin...i no ppl who lost their v plates at lyk 12/13 so by 16 they r goin 2 b ova the whole OMG i'm not ready stage...once u've gone there it is so easy to do again...but yea it doesn;t matter when u get older :D

polkok

HSC
keira :) xo said:
hi
there is a guy that im kinda with but kinda not im not real sure what it is but im nearly 18 and his 24 25 is that bad. :eek:
no thats not bad...or old enof 2 realise if he ain't treating u right...but if u dont normally date older guys then maybe u should check if ur not worthshippin him kinda thing for goin out wit u u no wat i mean??dont let him get away wit shit coz he is older...speak up on wat u want :D
XoxO

keira :) xo

HSC
He treats me right iv known him for most my life we have always had this thing we get alone really well n i love bn around him but at the moment i think there is to much in the way, this ex is pregnet............ :( im not so much worried about the age any more....

polkok said:
no thats not bad...or old enof 2 realise if he ain't treating u right...but if u dont normally date older guys then maybe u should check if ur not worthshippin him kinda thing for goin out wit u u no wat i mean??dont let him get away wit shit coz he is older...speak up on wat u want :D
XoxO

yourmumishere.

HSC
boris said:
Are you two like the same person? Such cunning burning wit. Stung me to my core. How ever shall i recover? I endeavour to make myself a better person because of your massively inappropriately sized fonts.

LMAO.
You make me laugh.
Your SO stupid.

Who the hell cares if i use some words with big size fonts and some arent.
GOSH!

the world ain't gonna end mate.

and no. we're not the same person.

we just put some words in big font because they're the operative word.

DUH.
gosh.

"massively inappropiate font sizes"

PFFT, what-ever.

GET OVER IT.
NO ONE but YOU cares.

jesusbloodychristyoustupidMORON!

GET-OVER-IT

and dont call my friend names.

screwyou.

you are being the immature one, not us.

GETTHEFUCKOVERITYOULITTLETURD

boris

Banned
HSC
yourmumishere. said:
LMAO.
You make me laugh.
Your SO stupid.

Who the hell cares if i use some words with big size fonts and some arent.
GOSH!

the world ain't gonna end mate.

and no. we're not the same person.

we just put some words in big font because they're the operative word.

DUH.
gosh.

"massively inappropiate font sizes"

PFFT, what-ever.

GET OVER IT.
NO ONE but YOU cares.

jesusbloodychristyoustupidMORON!

GET-OVER-IT

and dont call my friend names.

screwyou.

you are being the immature one, not us.

GETTHEFUCKOVERITYOULITTLETURD
Don't they teach you kids how to use spacebars these days?

That is probably the worst example of the english language i have ever seen? Doesn't that embarrass you?

Since when does not using spaces inbetween your words give emphasis to them?

"jesusbloodychristyoustupidMORON" is not a word and never will be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)