Age Difference (1 Viewer)

Do you have a preference of how much older/younger someone is that you go out with?

• Yes; they have to be the SAME age!

Votes: 48 2.8%
  • No; I don;t mind!

Votes: 655 38.3%
  • Yes; no more than a year younger/older than me!

Votes: 594 34.8%
  • I like older/younger men/women!

Votes: 411 24.1%

• Total voters

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
I'm 18 and my boyfriend is 28. We've been together for almost 4 years, there's never been an issue. It depends on how mature you are I guess.
I agree with your last sentence. My boyfriend is 28, yet we get on brilliantly and have been together for almost four years.
The thing I find concerning is that you were dating this guy at 15.

Stefanie2010

HSC
I think age does matter..... Though girls in general are more mature than guys, anything more than 5 years could be perceived as just wrong..... Then again if ur 35 and 30 its doesnt make any difference.... Funny that!!

evil_kitten

HSC
in a few years someone would have mudered you so they dont have to hear your annoying little unbroken voice =)

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
The creepy rule is always in force. Half your age, plus seven. No younger. No exceptions. I don't care how mature you think you are.

ppaaiiggee9

HSC
How much does age matter?

Right now I am sort of with this guy, but he is 27 and I am 18(well in 2days)
How older than yourselves would you date a person?
Half your age plus seven is the accepted rule defined by urban dictionary lololol so yeah your right. :D

ladyy_nemo

HSC
Listen to:
Aaliyah - Age Aint Nothing But A Number ;)

Lmfao. No, but seriously ! Age really isn't nothing but a number ! If you are at 18 mature enough to enter a relationship with a 27 year old and if he is kind & knows how to treat a woman ! Then go for it Girl ! Lol.

But I really don't think it matters that he is 27 and your 18 ! TO SOME PEOPLE, MAYBE SO ! BUT IF I WERE IN YOUR POSITION I WOULDNT GIVE A DAMN WHAT OTHERS THOUGHT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)