Age Difference (1 Viewer)

Do you have a preference of how much older/younger someone is that you go out with?

• Yes; they have to be the SAME age!

Votes: 48 2.8%
  • No; I don;t mind!

Votes: 655 38.4%
  • Yes; no more than a year younger/older than me!

Votes: 593 34.7%
  • I like older/younger men/women!

Votes: 411 24.1%

• Total voters

seanieg89

HSC
As you get older the age range you would date gets wider. I am nearly 23 and mine is something like 20-24, mostly around 22 though. Its more maturity than age, some people are really mature for their age and others act like they are still 15.

fionarykim

HSC
really depends on personality
i have a friend that is soooo cute and young minded in her voice, dress and personality
for someone like her it does not matter if the guy was younger

however if your a mature girl, then i think the guy should be even older
i prefer the guy to be a few years older than the girl, because of maturity levels but also because they are much more experienced in life haha
also girls age faster so :S

Unikwa

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
I dated a man who was 12 years older than me - his daughter was only 12 years younger than me :jawdrop:

The funny thing was, G (to protect his identity!) and I went out with my mum one day. We had heads turning every which way as he looked more like my dad than my partner (my mum is only 17 years older than me)

IrenePerez

HSC
My grandparents have 9 years of age difference, but I think it's too much!!! The best age difference for me is 2-5 years (man must be older, of course).

matneyalice

HSC
i think age difference is one of the important thing in after marriage life. most of the couples are unsatisfied because of age difference. i think, it had better having a difference of maximum 5 years.

Martinacal

HSC
It's true, your lifestyle and priorities matter more than your age, it is just common that with bigger age differences there are bigger lifestyle differences.
I am 17, and I dated a 25 year old. It would never have worked if he had an office job and wanted to settle down, and lived the lifestyle of most 25 year olds... it only worked because we were both very laid-back, artistic types who were still studying and having fun. In that sense we were the same age, we had the same priorities and lifestyle.

DeeDazza

HSC
My boyfriend is 3 years older than me, and the only major difference is that I live with my parents and he doesn't.

Ghouldilox

HSC
N/A
I mean i can't get in love with someone much older than me...how can anybody? You're in love with grandpa?

bumblebee_pleas

HSC
I have 7 years difference, I dont wanna be at school right now and hes pushing me through school even though there are troubles. if they support you and dont cause trouble for the next 2 years of your HSC you should be fine. LOVE IS LOVE.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)