Age What Dose It Matter!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

what age is to old to be doing your hsc

Votes: 4 9.5%

Votes: 1 2.4%

Votes: 15 35.7%

Votes: 22 52.4%

• Total voters

boris

Banned
HSC
Yeah gwydir is like not even west nsw. Im from the country also. Im a mad bogan.

boris

Banned
HSC
was from like peak hill which is near dubbo now im at narrandera cos im mad and live on my own cos i dont need anyone man

HSC
I think OP is a troll. Not sure, though.

If OP is serious, well to be honest it doesn't matter how old you are. Age barely affects intelligence after the age of 14 (or even younger, that's just my guess) and I think I heard that you actually lose intelligence as you get older. If you're talking about unfair advantages in terms of knowledge, then it really doesn't matter.

If the person is 60 and going to school, then he/she obviously didn't have the knowledge to do higher level courses hence will probably be on par if not worse than the average high school student.

In addition, there's so few highly aged school attendees that it really wouldn't have any noticeable effect on the marks of everyone else, even if they were all getting 90% and above due to having unfair knowledge advantages.

By the way... was the OP asking a question? I didn't see a single question mark in the title or the original post...

Oh yeah, one last update:
ambi89 said:
i dont give a shit what you say so what high school did u go to a posh stuck up one
Once again, I don't know if you're asking a question or not. Please stop embarrassing yourself; adding swear words to your post will not make you sound smarter or any better, and being posh and/or stuck up does not have one bit to do with speaking/typing proper English. If I (who went to a Primary School right out in the west of Sydney and currently go to a public high school in Parramatta) can speak decent English, you have little excuse. But as I was writing this post I checked out your profile and decided you have to be a troll, or else I'm losing faith in humanity.

Last edited:

SimonLee13

HSC
This better be a troll, otherwise I really feel sorry for you.

boris

Banned
HSC
Why do people feel the need to give serious advice on here. Defeats everything we stand for.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
katie how do you manage to find someone from the country in almost every thread i see you in

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)