Agro teacher story's (1 Viewer)

SEKLO

HSC
You sound like a twat.
Shut the fuck up you stupid neckbeard butthurt faggot. I'm from James Ruse and I'll fucking shit on your atar you poop head. Keep fucking your 50 yr old legal studies teacher for that A- on that report.

P.S. You'd get pussy if you FUCKED YOURSELF. If you were a baby I'd punch you. I hope you get soap in your pee hole when you shower.

kevintang

HSC
You sound like a twat.
Nooblet94 is sexually repressed and will say anything to get you to meet up with him. He'll act like he wants to be your friend and he might even wait a few days before he tries to suck your cock.

It'll start off innocently enough. You'll meet up at the gym and do a pretty tough workout. The best one either of you has ever had as a matter of fact. You'll each want to give up before finishing your sets, but to save face you'll push yourselves harder than you ever have before. You'll push past your limits and have each other to thank for that. So you high five and hit the showers and that is when things get weird. You notice during your showers that he won't stop staring at your cock and he is spending an unusual amount of time "cleaning" his cock. To top it off you can't help but notice that he is fully erect. He leaves the showers and starts to get dressed. You open your gym bag and find that somehow your protein is missing even though you could've sworn you had some prior to going to the gym. No worries Nooblet94 says. He'll let you have some of his over at his house. You have the sneaking suspicion that the missing protein isn't a coincidence.

So you both head over to his house and he leads you into his room. He locks the door behind you and you know things just aren't feeling right. But the warning comes to late and before you can react he pounces on you and starts chowing down on your thick and juicy manlet cock. He can't control himself. His appetite is insatiable and he sucks you dry. You plead him to stop, but he won't. His phaggotry knows no bounds so you pretend to be somewhere else. Pretend you're someone else. At least until it is over. He swallows your load and lets you leave. Your sneaking suspicions are confirmed. He was never your friend. He just wanted to suck your dick. You leave disappointed at how naive you were and wonder how many others he has done this to on the walk home. You feel soiled, used, and tainted.

Things will never be the same....

TLDR: What are you bringing to the table faggot?

theind1996

HSC
N/A
Nooblet94 is sexually repressed and will say anything to get you to meet up with him. He'll act like he wants to be your friend and he might even wait a few days before he tries to suck your cock.

It'll start off innocently enough. You'll meet up at the gym and do a pretty tough workout. The best one either of you has ever had as a matter of fact. You'll each want to give up before finishing your sets, but to save face you'll push yourselves harder than you ever have before. You'll push past your limits and have each other to thank for that. So you high five and hit the showers and that is when things get weird. You notice during your showers that he won't stop staring at your cock and he is spending an unusual amount of time "cleaning" his cock. To top it off you can't help but notice that he is fully erect. He leaves the showers and starts to get dressed. You open your gym bag and find that somehow your protein is missing even though you could've sworn you had some prior to going to the gym. No worries Nooblet94 says. He'll let you have some of his over at his house. You have the sneaking suspicion that the missing protein isn't a coincidence.

So you both head over to his house and he leads you into his room. He locks the door behind you and you know things just aren't feeling right. But the warning comes to late and before you can react he pounces on you and starts chowing down on your thick and juicy manlet cock. He can't control himself. His appetite is insatiable and he sucks you dry. You plead him to stop, but he won't. His phaggotry knows no bounds so you pretend to be somewhere else. Pretend you're someone else. At least until it is over. He swallows your load and lets you leave. Your sneaking suspicions are confirmed. He was never your friend. He just wanted to suck your dick. You leave disappointed at how naive you were and wonder how many others he has done this to on the walk home. You feel soiled, used, and tainted.

Things will never be the same....

TLDR: What are you bringing to the table faggot?
tldr;

umadbrah?

kevintang

HSC
that's false mate.

but you have a small dick - that's true.
small dick or not, 9 months later you popped out but it looks like the best you of me dribbled down Sheela's leg, son i am disappoint, she should've swallowed you

Last edited:

BrokenGlass

HSC
Maths teacher who confirmed he plays COD:
Grabbed several whiteboard markers. Headshotted a small group of students.
LEGEND.
Also kicked the front desk over(innocent student) in anger.

Rohanco

HSC
There was a food Tech Teacher at my school who disappeared for nearly 6 months and no one knew where she went. When she returned to school she had gained alot of wait (she was actually quite pretty). Anyway she was teaching a couple of friends in a prac lesson cooking something with sausages and one of the kids asks "Hey Miss want a sausage", she instantly busted into tears and ran out of the room screaming "I HAT YOU ALL!!"

atar90plus

01000101=YES! YES! YES!
HSC
Who's Sheela?
small dick or not, 9 months later you popped out but it looks like the best you of me dribbled down Sheela's leg, son i am disappoint, she should've swallowed you

atar90plus

01000101=YES! YES! YES!
HSC
What the heck
There was a food Tech Teacher at my school who disappeared for nearly 6 months and no one knew where she went. When she returned to school she had gained alot of wait (she was actually quite pretty). Anyway she was teaching a couple of friends in a prac lesson cooking something with sausages and one of the kids asks "Hey Miss want a sausage", she instantly busted into tears and ran out of the room screaming "I HAT YOU ALL!!"

enak101

HSC
I remember this teacher we had in year 9 (2 years ago)

He got really angry because the class wouldn't shut up, he made us wait outside the classroom for like 35/50 minutes that period went for. In other lessons he kicked the tables really hard and some smart ass kid kicked the desk and he yells "DON'T KICK THE DESK" lol. He ended up leaving and prolly had a mid life crisis or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)