AirAsia QZ8501 missing (1 Viewer)

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
I agree with what you're trying to convey. But you must consider the facts though. Due to the rapid increase of the population around Asia, leads to the demand for more pilots. Funding for training and resources for these potential pilots costs heaps, so hence, they're probably inexperienced pilots flying you around Asia.

But the bad weather was apparent. If only they delayed the actual flight, stuff would've turned out to be different.
Hmm I'm not too sure on the industry but shouldn't the pilots have a specific standard of performance before being put out to fly the planes? I thought there would be regulations towards the sufficient training a pilot must have. Again, if the pilot has sufficient training, this isn't the airline's fault then.

Something that would be the airline's fault is something wrong with the plane or someone didn't bother to check a part of the plane or something like that (which can and does happen in the industry).

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Re: AirAsia flight QZ8501: Plane crash in Java Sea

Nah. Looks like none did. At this stage... but I think they would have found any wearing life jackets by now.
Regardless of whether they did or not, it's policy that you can't inflate it until you're out of the plane in the water. So they wouldn't have survived.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)