alcohol and random sex? (1 Viewer)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I've had sexytimes when completely trashed, I don't think I consented. I should press charges.

gorjusgarl

HSC
N/A
it looks like alot of people have diffrent oppinions and thats fair enough before alcohol/drugs and sexuall intercourse is always complicated its never simple as yes or no or bad or wrong!

depends on the situation and so on and so forth

Enduro

HSC
This topic is impossible to debate because your all fucking stupid.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
i love you waf, youre on a roll tonight

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
this thread is pretty ancient. Back in the day i didnt make any real distinction between tipsy/ drunk/severely intoxicated and zombies. Now i can pick it pretty easily, girls in the zombie category get kicked out of clubs pretty quick. I saw an intoxicated girl last night, i heard a noise so i stop and these 2 drunk girls [1 was pretty intoxicated, the other just drunk] round the corner and a car full of dickhead dudes are trying to pick them up. So i waited for them to catch up then[with the intention of doing it anyway] they asked me to walk with them because they felt scared of the lebs in the car.
At this point one of them got out of the car and kept hollering so i gave the drunkest girl my jacket and walked them to the police station which was just up the road.

I could have easily EASILY hooked in, and they wouldnt even have felt bad about it the next day seen as i "saved" them but i didnt.Why? well unless iam intoxicated myself, drunk girls tend to bring rise to feelings like looking after them rather than making them sexually appealing.

Anyway, thats my story.Sure i missed out on a possible threesome[most likely just a twosome though, the other girl was just about ready to pass out] but i did the right thing and maybe i might see them out one night and they can introduce me to their model friends.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Serius said:
Anyway, thats my story.Sure i missed out on a possible threesome[most likely just a twosome though, the other girl was just about ready to pass out] but i did the right thing and maybe i might see them out one night and they can introduce me to their model friends.
That's the kicker, isn't it? There's always motive lying under good intentions.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
not really, unless you mean trying to avoid feeling guilty if i had left them to those jackals. Really its just me trying to see an unlikely positive from a situation that i got absolutely nothing out of[except a good feeling knowing i did the right thing]

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Guilt is a powerful motivator. See, if you see someone who might be in trouble and ignore it and it turns out that they did get into trouble, it's on your head because you were in a position to stop it from happening. That's the only reason why people give a crap sometimes; because they're too scared that their conscience won't be clean.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)