Alcohol (1 Viewer)

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Ragerunner
OMG!!!!!! So your trick is to study using your posts. No wonder you get such good marks... hhahaha :D :) :p
"Fuckin' cowboys..."

(police commissioner, "the siege" telling brian, executive producer off for endangering the lives of innocent kids)

i don't know what you're talking about... :rolleyes:

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by kimmeh
thankyou uncle Huy :D :)
Does this mean I can't touch you anymore? :eek: :D :D :p

Kidding...

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by fatmuscle
alright, you people are starting to scare me...
"Strip, strip, strip strip..."

*slams beer mug on the table*

Apathetic

It's called an 18+ card. It'll cost you though. They look just like a license, but they are for ppl who dont have a license, so you can't have both.

MrMiK

man news is slow round these joints..
neways.. my only prob with alcohol is the brain cells lost by the next day. Majority of these brain cells being memory.
I always feel as if i need to give the bartender money.. and its rude not to drink what they give me... isnt it?

meh.. ill b right.. yet another night that happened without my full acknoledgement (e.g last night/this morn.. i think)

Let tequila live forever in my mind, and in my heart.
.. and let beer.. and assorted vodka mixes live there too...
mad party that b

marko

i dont think anyone has said this yet, seems pretty obvious to me: all of us (just)under ager's get on the piss before we get there? not ridiculously drunk but, you know...

oh, and don't make upstairs *too much fun if the 'alcohol area upstairs' idea is agreed upon :S

"and its good to have an area where the 18's and overs can gowithout having to buy alcohol for younsters" - you were one of those people once.. its a *year 12* party.. there'll be a pretty even spread of 17/18's. if i'm reading it right youre being a bit rude? that is unless you mean 'younsters' as in 14 year olds. you dont look down on 17 year olds that want you to buy them a drink surely

laters
(good luck on monday)

MrMiK

but i feel they are looking at the legal obligations of all this.
there are laws disallowing underagers in some premiceses where alcohol is being consumed or bought.
sure, off the record, now that im 18 (gee a whole 3 days of it) i will buy my younger friends alcohol, its how things are.
i started drinking when i was like.. 15 i think... of course kids do it. but this does not make it legally right under any circumstances.

and even tho ur sayn u wont get hammered and start a riot.. i kno plenty of parties which have ended in tears after that thought passed through the hosts heads. if ur havn a decent sized party with alcohol, expect gate crashers, expect drunk abusive people.

this is why tactics are being considered..
(under my knowledge anyways)

top_gun

Better get some security, and please no pussy little security guards, we need the big maori type with the tats, and a menacing face. Gees Its like I'm describing my dad.

Dumbarse

i believe u can still have fun without alcohol. i'll bring the tea cake and lazarus will bring milk and cookies
we can dance to my britney spears album and boogey to the music with all our BOS buddy's just like old times
Huy can take his shirt off but any further and the parties over, i'll ring the cops or my mum

krissy7685

dumbarse
thats the funniest thing ive heard in a while

they should have armbands.. i know greenwood at north sydney lets ppl under 18 except if u are 18 u hafta wear an armband... and if ur caught with alcohol and u dont have an armband they kick u out...

krissy7685

i meant like come on.. what the hell is a 14 year old doing going to a 'hsc' party
i know there are some extra bright kids out there... but seriously..
what has a 14 year old go to celebrate... and come on... 3 am is way past their bedtime

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by krissy7685
i meant like come on.. what the hell is a 14 year old doing going to a 'hsc' party
i know there are some extra bright kids out there... but seriously..
what has a 14 year old go to celebrate... and come on... 3 am is way past their bedtime
is he/she 14? :confused:
lol they can go celebrate before their actual HSC starts... lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)