• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

All about you guys (3 Viewers)

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
SuGa BunI =D said:
there's alots of hot non-asian guys
alots of asian perfer asian only, other are more openminded ..other anything would do :p

Its just a preference to have someone that is simlar to yourself. It's all psychological and its a shame many people cant see beyond that.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha dear im filo, but i doubt you could call me 'asian' in the sense of filos in australia (which btw is NOT how most filos are back home..fucking american wannabes)

What do you term non-asian anyway?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
yeh i kinda agree with sciencelad... i mean i know a few asians that have been brought up here but arent interested in non asians... i found that wierd...

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
SuGa BunI =D said:
yeah saw decent looking one at the bus stop, the lib and mq centre ;)
on another note: hot looking guys only appear once at uni or sumfing.. :(
or they disappear :'(!

Oh John, I wish you hadn't dropped out of uni :( He was ur soo sweet, guy that looked good without trying, the guy carried a skateboard around everywhere, he was just sooo i dunno.... *inset word 2 describe john*, i remember this time last year (exam period) we'de stay in uni carpark till 3 in the morning in the car just talking... n now he's gone ... so funny that with uni you meet randoms that turn out tobe the best kind of friendships but then easily disipate once you don't have that one thing in common anymore.
*sigh* you gotta h8 uni... im so over uni now

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Oh jimmy is one great lad :)

He's not asian at all, apart from doing a comp degree...

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
AsyLum said:
Haha dear im filo, but i doubt you could call me 'asian' in the sense of filos in australia (which btw is NOT how most filos are back home..fucking american wannabes)

What do you term non-asian anyway?
most of the filos i know are very americanised but isnt that because they all go to american styled system schooling in phillipines?

the forum is hot 2night

bubble_tea

i refer to asians who are into the western culture, non-asian..

yeah i guess most asians are immature, and it is hard to see beyond that point of whether someones asian or not, but thats just how it is.

psychological or not, the main thing is about how you feel

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
clairegirl said:

Oh John, I wish you hadn't dropped out of uni :( He was ur soo sweet, guy that looked good without trying, the guy carried a skateboard around everywhere, he was just sooo i dunno.... *inset word 2 describe john*, i remember this time last year (exam period) we'de stay in uni carpark till 3 in the morning in the car just talking... n now he's gone ... so funny that with uni you meet randoms that turn out tobe the best kind of friendships but then easily disipate once you don't have that one thing in common anymore.
*laughs*

Oh dear, he was a sk8r boi?!

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
clairegirl said:

Yeah I had one of those...got to know her really well then left the Uni without notice...bugger

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
mz_bubbletea said:
i refer to asians who are into the western culture, non-asian..

yeah i guess most asians are immature, and it is hard to see beyond that point of whether someones asian or not, but thats just how it is.

psychological or not, the main thing is about how you feel
ive learnt a trick to finding that non fobby asian... look for the asian that speaks to a non asian...
it generally works...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Orange Juice said:
most of the filos i know are very americanised but isnt that because they all go to american styled system schooling in phillipines?

the forum is hot 2night
Fuck no.

The 'american' aspect comes from here, and from ex-pats, not from philippines itself. I havent met a single filo from fils who acts/talks like an american, they act/talk down to earth and a lot like aussies, relaxed and laid back.

The whole american-filo thing is just a bunch of fucks trying to show off in front of each other, the whole culture thing has nothing to do with the country its the individual, and their perception that acting 'white' = better and more prestigious in phils.

I personally couldnt give a flying fuck and i hung out with all races in high school, didnt really give a fuck about acting like an american or gangsta or that shit. I skateboarded, love rock and metal, play the guitar, played rugby league for 9 years, etc.

And i moved here when i was 6 btw.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Orange Juice said:
ive learnt a trick to finding that non fobby asian... look for the asian that speaks to a non asian...
it generally works...
Very few friends I have are asian, apart from '...', the people I know from my degree are all non-asian. Not many asians tdo science :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)