• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

All about you guys (1 Viewer)

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:
Fuck no.

I skateboarded, love rock and metal, play the guitar, played rugby league for 9 years, etc..
Yeah most Philos love their rock.

A Perfect Circle anyone?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
AsyLum said:
Fuck no.

The 'american' aspect comes from here, and from ex-pats, not from philippines itself. I havent met a single filo from fils who acts/talks like an american, they act/talk down to earth and a lot like aussies, relaxed and laid back.

The whole american-filo thing is just a bunch of fucks trying to show off in front of each other, the whole culture thing has nothing to do with the country its the individual, and their perception that acting 'white' = better and more prestigious in phils.

I personally couldnt give a flying fuck and i hung out with all races in high school, didnt really give a fuck about acting like an american or gangsta or that shit. I skateboarded, love rock and metal, play the guitar, played rugby league for 9 years, etc.

And i moved here when i was 6 btw.
asylum i forgot to mention i only know 1 filo :p... but when he came hes accent was fucking strong... and i wish i learnt to skate.. cuz i wanna start snow boarding but im so unco...

science guy you know what i look like?

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
AsyLum said:
*laughs*

Oh dear, he was a sk8r boi?!
Lol yeah I guess so, I hated him at first, i thought he was one of those arrogant type pricks or a idiot try hards coz he brought along his sk8board everywhere, until i realised its who he was... he literally does skate everywhere and anywhere :s

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha....tool isnt heavy, and most asians who like "punk" are usually the fucks who stared me down when i was walking through parra with my skateboard and listening to the rock and metal back in the good ole days.

Most of them converted after it became cool ala everyone having the whole surfie/grunge look.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
so Mz_bubbletea, you and "..." aka Triple Dot

How does Tuesday sound :D

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
mz_bubbletea said:
all the filos i know are into rnb
My point exactly, it shits me that most of them have no taste in music and like shit cos the rest of the culture expects them to.

clairegirl said:
Lol yeah I guess so, I hated him at first, i thought he was one of those arrogant type pricks or a idiot try hards coz he brought along his sk8board everywhere, until i realised its who he was... he literally does skate everywhere and anywhere :s
Haha yeah that was me back in year 8-11 until someone stole my deck :(

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
the lounge isnt as appealing as it used to be last year... i think it needs to be renovated or something... and the bar needs to be dressed up... needs atmosphere

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
jimmy, i feel is a great guy, he's the type of guy that surprises girls.. like , for instance when jimmy goes out with girls, he'll do what they want to do, make them happy.. often he'll give random hugs, surprise them with presents, and treat them like their the best, he's really understanding and i'm sure when he finds the right girl, he'll capture their heart, (winnkwink, go bubbletea, shoot for him, the worst that can happen is nothing) hehehe.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
AsyLum said:
My point exactly, it shits me that most of them have no taste in music and like shit cos the rest of the culture expects them to.
oi whats wrong with rnb? i like it!

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
It's hard to respect music, especially RnB.

Majority of songs are remembered by the tune and beat rather than lyrics and meaning. You can have some crappy guy singing but with a ultra catchy melody and people call it music. :|

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
mz_bubbletea said:
haha serious? :S im gonna be busy studying for exams.. haha
You gotta make room in life for some lurv~

YOU GUYS REPLY FASTER, I"M BORED :|

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
mz_bubbletea said:
haha serious? :S im gonna be busy studying for exams.. haha
didnt you see in the other thread you dont have high priorities with studying?

CONCEPTION DAY IS COMING!

bubble_tea

<=']

there are some good rnb songs...
mr.lonely, obsession, we belong together..

mr.lonely is my anthem

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Orange Juice said:
didnt you see in the other thread you dont have high priorities with studying?

CONCEPTION DAY IS COMING!
Conception day is a loooong way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)