all done! (1 Viewer)

MissOhHey

HSC
wow! they look great! ill get myine uploaded soon so everyone can see mine.

blue dingo

HSC
thats a really good attempt, nice work!

i really like the choice of font you used, especially the red lettering

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Is that all the information you need to have? I'm used to posters having to legally put so much more on them...

angie-gee

HSC
rahhh the quality looks shit on it right now :(

@ blue dingo: thanks :D read the red lettering a little harder ;)
what was your concept?

@ Absolutezero: I was going to put cast and crew on there.. but it looked WAY to cluttered

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Cast you don't have to. Crew depends on the show.

Large scale musicals have so much that is needed to be put on the poster. Original director, dramaturg, author, lyric writer etc.

angie-gee

HSC
yeah, my teacher and I were debating it..
but with putting the entire cast and crew lists on it.. it just looked way too cluttered.

hey, I know mne isnt the creme of the crop, but I'm pretty freaking proud of it.. I went through so much during this major, I restarted so many times, I almost gave up on it completely and just hand in what I had done twice AND I broke my laptop over it, I am now using my mums nugget laptop and have been since early march (and I had a whole lot of outside issues to deal with)

BUT SAYING THAT
I think we ALL went through a lot for this major. I'm sure we all were at some point frustrated or angry or had to start again

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
BUT SAYING THAT
I think we ALL went through a lot for this major. I'm sure we all were at some point frustrated or angry or had to start again</SPAN>
To be honest, HSC Drama is both the hardest and the easiest thing you'll do if you continue with Drama.

Once you get to university level, you realise just how little you actually know about theatre. What you've just done is easy compared to what you will do. However, given that, it's highly stressful, and probably the project you'll put the most effort into for a while; making it hard.

angie-gee

HSC
To be honest, HSC Drama is both the hardest and the easiest thing you'll do if you continue with Drama.

Once you get to university level, you realise just how little you actually know about theatre. What you've just done is easy compared to what you will do. However, given that, it's highly stressful, and probably the project you'll put the most effort into for a while; making it hard.
this is most probably true.

I however wont be doing much with drama after the hsc :(
I'm good with the back stage stuff... but ask me to perform? haha I dont think so.. like I'd do my best.. but I rather prefer behind the scenes stuff

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I'm good with the back stage stuff... but ask me to perform? haha I dont think so.. like I'd do my best.. but I rather prefer behind the scenes stuff</SPAN>
Nice. Have you look into it as a university/NIDA/WAAPA course. I'm doing performance production at Wollongong at the moment.

angie-gee

HSC
I'm actually wanting to be a HSIE teacher, lol..

my dream is sydney, but lets see if we get there :p

blue dingo

HSC
I mean like, what did you think the play was about and how did you show it? because I'm not understanding it.

I think your poster is great, and it looks really good.. I'm just not understanding what your concept is..
ohhhh lol

well, its a bit hard to explain lol, but basically i envisioned the play with a prominent retro feel with a mix of modern. the stage would transform into a scene from the nuremburg rallies but there would be CCTV camera's and tv screens everywhere, kinda like a orwellian 1984 big brother kind of thing

but hard to explain, but yea :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)