Amazing Customer Service? (1 Viewer)

melizzle

HSC
what would be an example of amazing customer service at a fast food place?

milocole

Plane Nut
HSC
Is that even possible lol?

Maccas is ruled by kids these days.

Last edited:
HSC
it's a fast food restaurant, do you really need amazing service? and what opportunity do the servers really have to give amazing service, what can they do aside from be friendly really...

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Yeah I don't know how much opportunity there is to be awesome at customer service at a fast food place. There's no time to talk, and the person serving isn't responsible for the food.

When I was at Boost, we remembered the names and orders of our regular customers and would start their drink before they ordered it. It meant that our regulars often waited much less than other customers during peak hour.

Grissom

HSC
An elderly woman orders a bucket of original recipe chicken. Upon purchase, you realise that the old lady is struggling with the weight of the bucket, so you assist the old lady by carrying her bucket of chicken to the car.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
This seems like some kind of oxymoron.

EDIT: Amazing service + fast food restaurant.

Kiim2507

HSC
IMO anything that goes above and beyond your daily tasks or anything that exceeds the customers expectations
eg Most customers don't expect great service from Maccas/KFC but if you are extremely friendly/helpful they might change their mind

bouncing

HSC
IMO anything that goes above and beyond your daily tasks or anything that exceeds the customers expectations
eg Most customers don't expect great service from Maccas/KFC but if you are extremely friendly/helpful they might change their mind
this.

when you greet them with a smile instead of a deathstare. and also be initiative and dont wait for someone to tell you to do something jump out at them (not literally) but you know

really just try and help them whenever you can
as for macca's its not that bad?

Kiim2507

HSC
Depends on the server I guess, although have had some pretty shocking service from Maccas in the past.
KFC is half/half but I take more notice because I work there. Sometimes they follow the serving guidelines to the tee and others don't care at all

spence

HSC
There's one guy at my store who is absolutely amazing, just cause he's so enthusiastic. He has a facebook fan page with like 600 people

Omnidragon

Devil
HSC
Uni Grad
do you want fries with that?..

i dunno.. just sound happy i guess
Your heroes are:

- the man who's going to be our shortest PM in a while
- a person who hasn't worked an honest day in his life
- who's the third person again? Oh climate change!! Yea I remember. That's been shelved too

Are you part of the union?

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
oportos employees are really friendly...

joshhunt

HSC
There's one guy at my store who is absolutely amazing, just cause he's so enthusiastic. He has a facebook fan page with like 600 people
Damn. Thought you were talking about me for a second then, until you mentioned the Facebook page.

I work at KFC, and you most definitely do get a chance to provide excellent customer service. It's just all in the way that you treat your job and your customers, such as being super happy and nice, always smiling and actually helping the customer. Going above and beyond what you are paid to do.

Now, I am usually not one to blow my own horn, but I do have fantastic customer service (most of the time), having heard this from fellow team members, managers and numerous customer compliments. I think it says something when you transfer to a new store and everyone has already heard of you...

brookie94

HSC
Your heroes are:

- the man who's going to be our shortest PM in a while
- a person who hasn't worked an honest day in his life
- who's the third person again? Oh climate change!! Yea I remember. That's been shelved too

Are you part of the union?
LOL learn to read! go back and read it properly and then post again..

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
Is that even possible lol?

Maccas is ruled by kids these days.
I don't really think age has anything to do with it.

it's a fast food restaurant, do you really need amazing service? and what opportunity do the servers really have to give amazing service, what can they do aside from be friendly really...
I try hard to make my customers happy, but in all honesty we're not paid enough to be 'amazing' most of the time.

Be genuinely friendly, quick, and don't spit in my burger :).
I know where you're coming from but trust me when I say that no one spits in burgers- at least in my store. They might occasionally be made incorrectly but never spat in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)