Ambition HAS ARRIVED! (1 Viewer)

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by monopoly19
Yeah, well if they let me in to the venue then I could thank them personally :)
I'm sure that they're all dying to hear your praises ;)

Let's put a spin on this, are you pissed off that you can't go because you're under 18? If you were of age, I doubt you'll be giving any thought to those who are minors (in the eyes of the law). This would be true if all of your friends are of age as well. I do realise that you're unhappy and you're "looking for someone to blame" - you might even blame your own parents for your date of birth (unlikely), but what I'm trying to say is: You can celebrate and enjoy yourself, having a good time without BOS's influence and co-ordination.

You're down about it, but there are more important things than a dance party. As I've said before, it's a one-off (for some).

Aside - I have seen a few "how to get a fake ID" threads around BOS, maybe we'll see a few phony IDs on the night.

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by Huy

Aside - I have seen a few "how to get a fake ID" threads around BOS, maybe we'll see a few phony IDs on the night.

Yeah i agree, Huy just got a fake ID, it looks very real! It's got a picture of some dude that looks like homer! i don't think they'll notice when checking cause it's late at night lol

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Winston
Yeah i agree, Huy just got a fake ID, it looks very real! It's got a picture of some dude that looks like homer! i don't think they'll notice when checking cause it's late at night lol
I thought you said "homo" there! :p

Last edited:

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
I cant believe the amount of complaints and how many people hold this night as the night of the year, the be all and end all of their HSC. Yeah, obviously it will be a good night, but seriously, you people that keep complaining, even though all of the organisers have balanced their studies (and exams), their social life, and also other commitments to set up this night as it is need to grow up.

I would like to meet the person that would be able to pull off an organisational feat like this one.

There would be no night at all if the organisers did not put an enormous amount of time and effort into this, and obviously with the limitations of size, alcohol restraints and costs, and of course being in Sydney, obviously they are not going to be able to please every single person out there. That would be the ideal outcome, but it is certainly not the realistic one.
I think the sooner people realise this, the sooner they will wake up and smell the coffee.
Get on with your lives people.

monopoly19

HSC
Originally posted by Huy

I'm sure that they're all dying to hear your praises ;)
That's what I was hoping... :D

but what I'm trying to say is: You can celebrate and enjoy yourself, having a good time without BOS's influence and co-ordination.
There you go, getting all rational on me. Seriously though, this little discussion with you and Winston has made me feel better. I think I just needed somewhere to vent.

Well, I have one, and it's worked so far, but I have the feeling that they let me in more because I'm female than because they believe I'm overage. The picture looks nothing like me, and I fear that one day I am going to come across a bouncer who cares. :(

Let's all hope that this particular bouncer is not in Byron Bay next week.

But all is good. I'm happy now.

Disclaimer: Bored of Studies rocks! No malice was intended. Have fun at your dance party :)

monopoly19

HSC
Originally posted by blue_chameleon
I cant believe the amount of complaints and how many people hold this night as the night of the year, the be all and end all of their HSC. Yeah, obviously it will be a good night, but seriously, you people that keep complaining, even though all of the organisers have balanced their studies (and exams), their social life, and also other commitments to set up this night as it is need to grow up.
Wow, I didn't realise my anger would anger so many others. Believe me when I say that I know this is not the "be all and end all". I geddit. I'll promise you I will have fun elsewhere. But while I'm smelling my coffee you can try an unknot your knickers (and before you say it, yes, I am one big hypocrite).

I would like to meet the person that would be able to pull off an organisational feat like this one.
Hi, my name is... just kidding :)

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
It was not aimed soley at you Monolpoly, rather at all who complain about the nights organisation.

Awh.....cant I just call you it once....cmon

Mmmmmm.......coffee!

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by piccaninny
why did you get a fake id, then?
Originally posted by Winston
I thought that would have been a dead give away.

Winston was being himself, and made it up. I never have, and never will have a need to, purchase fake IDs. I am already 18 :shy:

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Dumbarse
huy u are looking foward to this BOS parrty wayyy too much man. give it a break already
How am I looking forward to it way too much? :confused:

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by kimmeh
u like, have taken over this section and each thread has your comment updating it :rolleyes:
I see.

Maybe I'm just in support of BOS and the team. :shy:

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by Huy
I see.

Maybe I'm just in support of BOS and the team. :shy:
mmm very, great deal of support, but hey! Huy makes BOS a bit more vivacious. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)