Ambition postponed indefinitely. (1 Viewer)

T

tactic

We regretfully wish to inform you that we have had to postpone our 'Ambition' dance party due to venue issues again. People who have purchased tickets already will receive a refund for the ticket(s) you purchased, please make sure you keep your moshtix number as we will require it when we refund you, Please keep checking the site for latest updates on refunds (this includes tickets purchased online and instore).

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
look on the bright side-when it is postphoned, maybe some of the under 18s who wouldn't have been able to go first time around will be able to.

^___^
HSC
well..yea and that too..

also..it could allow ppl to know their uai and decide if they could come or not..

well, thats if theres more tickets available

Huy

HSC
N/A
I was wondering when this would be announced, as we are approaching the 18th and would have had a situation on our hands, had patrons attended One World Sports expecting Ambition to go ahead.
Originally posted by Butterfly_Wings
when it is postphoned, maybe some of the under 18s who wouldn't have been able to go first time around will be able to.
It'd probably still be over 18s though.
Originally posted by ...
also..it could allow ppl to know their uai and decide if they could come or not.
UAI or no UAI, if you weren't going to come - you weren't going to come. Even if I had received a crappy UAI, it would have been celebrating the end of the HSC all the same. And if I had received a generous UAI, that would have been another reason to party/celebrate.
Originally posted by ...
thats if theres more tickets available
There will tickets available. ;)

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ...
uh oh..
/me rips ticket
Yeah, after you rip it up, throw it in the bin - along with your e-ticket/reference number. :rolleyes:

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
We will be running an Ambition party - just not yet.

Sorry folks, but please stay tuned.

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
RAR

/me attacks Laz with a hammer[courtesy of Phebz] and a baseball bat.

wtf?!

eh rudeness. >_< squish my dreams of a social life y not :p

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by Huy

It'd probably still be over 18s though.

yeah, what I meant was that if it is delayed then more people should have turned 18 by then...and thus, more people will probably be able to go.

Huy

HSC
N/A
Oh alright, sorry Butterfly. I thought you had meant:

"Since it is delayed, maybe they'll change it to under and over 18s" - but you're right, the longer the wait, the more people will be 18, however, you'll still find that most will be whinging about not being 18, that is, unless Ambition is held in mid 2004 to guarantee that everybody present is over 18 (by which time the 'hype' of Ambition will have diminished). :)

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
*strangles Huy* I refuse to be a 3rd year uni student going to a BOS party .. if it's mid 2004 :p

How gay would that be .. rofl.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)