HSC
i jus got back home from seeing it
the girls were so freaked out...
they were like covering their eyes with their jackets lol
i thought the ending was dissapointing :(

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
Yeah, just trying to copy the ending of Texas Chainsaw. But they failed. Hardcore.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
Monkey Butler said:
So, what, you're saying you believe that the house was actually haunted?
no wat i mean is the way that the original guy murdered his family, how wen he murdered his parents no1 else in his hosue heard it or woke....he used a rifle (i think) as ifr the echo of that wouldnt travel thru the house....i deffinatly dnt think th house is haunted

Pierotte

HSC
tangerinespeedo said:
lol the movie got one star in america.
Yeah and that was generous!!!

Holy shit... WORST MOVIE EVER!!!

it was soo soo SOOOO shit.

It jumped all over the place (the plot i mean) yet i didnt jump out of fright even once.

Ok i did a couple times... but its just because u KNOW ur gonna see the creepy girl and the music build up in a uniform manner then she appears and its just like "oh its about fucking time!"

It was only good cuz i went with some friends and we decided during the 1st 10 mins it was shit but we were gonna get really into it... so it was a good hugging movie.

I think the people in front got the shits with me cuz i just couldnt help laughing in most bits... "No ... It's meatloaf" hahaha oh it still kills me. And i kept buggin one of my friends to do an evil laugh... he has the best eveil laugh... but he fell asleep... he was drunk yet and in a very tipsy mood yet the movie couldnt even keep him amused... then they got shitty at my other friend cuz as the music would build he would just sit there goin "ohhh" like he was constipated, then we'd collapse into a fit of giggles and scream the the appropriate moment,

without friends this movie woulda sucked.... even more so.

Yeah it was just one shitty "scary" one liner after another "That was josie's bear" ...like ooo im shtting my self now!

Not even whats-his-face being half naked the whole time could save this movie.

It was like a shit remake of the shining... but u really cant compare them!!!!

Oh ok, heres a positive, i liked half-naked-guys contacts, they looked cool-ish.

Oh oh and the blood??? in the taps and stuff!!! what the hell???

OOOK ill stop now but i just remberd a genuinely distressing part ... the dog hacking scene... theres something SO wrong about hurting a dog. it freaked me.

The end.

HSC
v sia said:
overall it was entertaining , but i dont see my self watching it ever again. Im glad Ryan Reynolds didnt ruin it with his humour .
Ruin it? It would have been better

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
I saw the original one last night. Somehow I think it is better than the new one and I haven't even seen the new one. And the old one isn't scary either

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
zahid said:
you must have seen some other movie then.
Okay I even agree it looks like crap but it doesnt stop a part of me still wanting to see it. D: I need braver friends. They think it looks too scary. I guess I'll watch it when it comes out on DVD

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
_Bushra_ said:
Read the fucking book ppl! That is so scary...
Books generally are because our imagination can make it as gory as we like :D Fun times.
I still want to see the movie though..

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
BOS please fucking remove that goth advert from the google ad, thanks.

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
I saw tonight and I didn't think it was too bad. I recall a girl screaming the first time the girl appears .. that was rather amuisng.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
happy cup said:
hehe i thought it was good :eek: *runs and hides*
don't worry, you're not the only one. my bros thought it was good aswell. they're not easily scared either..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)