Anal sex. (1 Viewer)

Delinda

HSC
Anal is so unnatural... it just feels wrong! By the time you break the pain barrier the guy's finished. Honestly, how is a girl meant to cum (without faking it) when she has a cock up her arse. How can you expect it to be pleasurable?

brixen

HSC
Delinda said:
Anal is so unnatural... it just feels wrong! By the time you break the pain barrier the guy's finished. Honestly, how is a girl meant to cum (without faking it) when she has a cock up her arse. How can you expect it to be pleasurable?
The male could rub the females clitoris or he could insert a dildo or other toy in her vagina.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Delinda said:
Argh, agree for the most part, except the finishing that early. So fucking weird and uncomfortable I don't see how a guy could enjoy it if the girl wasn't.

brixen

HSC
Riet said:
Argh, agree for the most part, except the finishing that early. So fucking weird and uncomfortable I don't see how a guy could enjoy it if the girl wasn't.
Why are you still here? You graduated two years ago.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
brixen said:
Why are you still here? You graduated two years ago.
To troll dickheads who post in L+R.

brixen

HSC
jb_nc said:
To troll dickheads who post in L+R.
He should stay in 'Tertiary', not L+R where most of the kiddies hang out.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
brixen said:
He should stay in 'Tertiary', not L+R where most of the kiddies hang out.
I'm a rapist.

HSC
This isn't tertiary website!!! Older people in here just wanted to get young sex and that blah blah blah..........................................or got BoSed magnet.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Captain Gh3y said:
that's not for tertiary students

it's for hsc kids who need to know which degree has the most prestige
It's B Agr Studies at UWS

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
ElGronko said:
Are you still a virgin if you've only done anal?

Are girls who take it in the ring sluts or awesome?

Why does god think it's wrong?

Does god exist?

If god is everywhere, is he in the space between the penis and the end of the anal cavity during anal sex?
why does God think it's wrong.
i dont know.

i dont think the bible talks of anal sex.

however, it does say something about homosexuality.
and i guess the guys do it up the ass.

personally, if your married, and its a heterosexual relationship, that you both consent to.

then i dont see the problem?

Yes, i believe God exists.

to disagree is stupid.

no.

trikta

HSC
To the idiot who said 'all girls like being dominated'... what the fuck?
Should i just speak for all girls and say they all have body issues or whatever? No? well i've made my point, lol there are alot of sadists out there.

And i disagree, uncircumsized makes it harder because you need ALOT more lube to ease up the friction.

Anal is fantastic, i think, yet it's still a 'mood' based thing.

And about douching and whatever, you don't need to, it's a security thing. If you don't know your own body and worry about it being 'gross', then get an aenima, if you know your body, you'll know when to do it and when to wait.. Or just do it in the shower... :p

Bottom line, if it feels good, do it. Anal isn't good for some people, it's just genetics and what turns you on.

lol and about it being too quick... get a better boyfriend? hahaha

stazi

Nightman
HSC
trikta said:
To the idiot who said 'all girls like being dominated'... what the fuck?
Should i just speak for all girls and say they all have body issues or whatever? No? well i've made my point, lol there are alot of sadists out there.

And i disagree, uncircumsized makes it harder because you need ALOT more lube to ease up the friction.

Anal is fantastic, i think, yet it's still a 'mood' based thing.

And about douching and whatever, you don't need to, it's a security thing. If you don't know your own body and worry about it being 'gross', then get an aenima, if you know your body, you'll know when to do it and when to wait.. Or just do it in the shower... :p

Bottom line, if it feels good, do it. Anal isn't good for some people, it's just genetics and what turns you on.

lol and about it being too quick... get a better boyfriend? hahaha
bosers australia-wide are jerking off to this post

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)