Anal sex. (1 Viewer)

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Are you still a virgin if you've only done anal?

Are girls who take it in the ring sluts or awesome?

Why does god think it's wrong?

Does god exist?

If god is everywhere, is he in the space between the penis and the end of the anal cavity during anal sex?

AAO89

[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]
HSC
I'll just post the advice that some guy PMd me when I made my thread about having anal-

bianconeri said:
Hey,

My name is Luca. I saw your thread and firstly, id like to say sorry for those immature douche bags, they wern't very helpful and im sure now you will realise that most guys aren't to be trusted around our age with questions like that. In fact most people in general IMHO aren't worth you investing your time, hope and personal information in. However, I have been on the otherside of anal sex more than my fair share of times and i have some tips for you that i wish someone had told me or the other person before we went ahead with it...

First things first, use lube or amyl nitrate - the amyl might make you paranoid or dizzy or whatever though so that should be last resort... if i were you a combination of lube and lots of alcohol (for you, not the guy who needs to be rock hard). Weed or pills are also good options if your cool with that. in my opinion they are the best ways to go though, so try to be alright with that, it dulls pain and inhibition big time!! all good things! one of those three option are pretty much essential! also there is a chance that you will shit on him (for lack of a beeter term) so get rid of that possibility by using an enema much earlier. Just a syringe with luke warm water that you insert and in the bathroom and it will flush you out thoroughly... if it doesnt work get warmer water and do it again.

Although the whole point of anal sex is mainly to get the mental stimulation of being dominated (from a female perspective) it is important to prepare in a fair few ways, including talking stategy to the dude. That might take away from the domination aspect the first few times as it means you have input in regards to what he "does to you" but for the first few times it is important. After that if you still want to, the fantasy will be better served in the long term by investing early with that whole somewhat uncomfortable talk.

Talk to him about technique. tell him to start using is fingers to loosen you up while he goes down on you in the usual way... firstly just rubbing, then rubbing with lube, then with finger, then fingers... YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT SLOW AND KEEP HIM GOING DOWN ON YOU MEANWHILE SO THAT IT DOESNT FEEL LIKE A FUCKING OPERATION (no pun intended). After you feel comfotable enough let him flip you over and have his dirty way with you... just let him know that you have to take it slow the first few times, when you feel like you can take more show him by rockign and he will get the hint and then repeat.

Talk really dirty to him throughout so you both get real turned on and dont lose momentum throughout the necessarily slow forplay part. He needs to be real hard for it to work and for you to stop and start helping him get there just makes the process more difficult once he gets as hard as he needs.

This all sounds real complicated but its not, i just wanted to explain thoroughly.... i figure your girlfriedns probably wouldnt be much help so im just trying to be nice here.

If you do it right to begin with it can be all you picture it to be and much more... sweet regular sex is fine, but sweet and sour at the same time with that hint of power play as well is fucking incredible... it just takes some work the first few times...

My email is luca_fiorentino@live.com.au

email me.. hopefully you dont mind keeping in touch and letting me know if i helped at all...

Peace
Have fun!
bianceroni said:
P.S. I forgot to mention, when your talking dirty, you have to go all out with that... and mention your ass, that way he wont be hesitant toward it or treat the whole thing like something he shouldnt be doing... he has to be and feel like the strong dominant fearless and careless male and so you have to make the ass something he wont be scared of.... saying "i can't wait for you to fuck the hell out of my ass" and "punish my ass you bastard", "Make me feel like the filthy slut you always wanted" etc although it might sound unnatural and wierd is definately the way to go because it feeds to the fantasy... sorry to tell ya lol. this is not the sexual activity for those who are in anyway sexually awkward the biggest tip i can give you is not to hold back AT ALL say the filthiest things you can, do the filthiest things you can... he shouldnt be scared to lick you there, you both shouldnt be scared to get rough, hit (within reason), pull hair, tie each other up etc... if your having anal sex with inhibitions it isnt anal sex... its just inappropriate poking lol

anyways, get back to me. this is something i think isnt explored enough and has a totally unexplicably bad rep. think of my as your personal Pro-anal advocate lol.... consult with me as you wish. Its fucking sweet :p (this time the puns intended)

Luca

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

LOOK OUT SEEDY OLD MAN ALERT.

edit: still laughing.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Old thread got locked for NO REASON.

There was just a natural conversation about the pros and cons which included regards to safety etc.

Mods are fucking over zealous, censoring, close-minded, irrational, religious, virgin cunts.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
ElGronko said:
Mods are fucking over zealous, censoring, close-minded, irrational, religious, virgin cunts.
a one, a two, a you know what to do.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
it is typed as if from the perspective of a woman.

Fucking sexists thinking only males want anal.

I know a few girls who really dig it.

AAO89

[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]
HSC
mr_brightside said:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

LOOK OUT SEEDY OLD MAN ALERT.

edit: still laughing.
dats what I thought too... didn't respond :S

justmeme

HSC
N/A
disturbing.

edit: LMAO!!!
"i can't wait for you to fuck the hell out of my ass" and "punish my ass you bastard", "Make me feel like the filthy slut you always wanted"

Last edited:

GeoffreyLeonard

HSC
N/A
You must have an enema/douche your anus beforehand imo. Really can't understand how people just go plugging away without this, shit is bound to get fucked up.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
ElGronko said:
it is typed as if from the perspective of a woman.

Fucking sexists thinking only males want anal.

I know a few girls who really dig it.
phone numbers plz

sexxonheels

HSC
ElGronko said:
Are you still a virgin if you've only done anal?

Are girls who take it in the ring sluts or awesome?

Why does god think it's wrong?

Does god exist?

If god is everywhere, is he in the space between the penis and the end of the anal cavity during anal sex?
Lol, i've had anal and vaginal sex and i'm still a virgin

stazi

Nightman
HSC
hahahahahahah wait the guy in the PM said that he's been on the receiving end of anal sex, so he's been fucked in the arse.

this is him:

Russdog

russell
HSC
stazi said:
hahahahahahah wait the guy in the PM said that he's been on the receiving end of anal sex, so he's been fucked in the arse.
um yah that was the point

sexxonheels

HSC
I dunno i think anal sex isnt bad but isnt that great. All girls like to feel completely dominated in bed, and it feels kinda nice having this fullness in there. But i wouldnt do it all thetime, only sometimes whn im drunk or i just feel extra horny. Vagina sex is the best!!!

trikta

HSC
Yeah i agree... in a ratio of vaginal to anal i'd say about 10:1... but it's awesome. It'd just the matter of getting to that stage and being in the mood. But when you're in the mood, fuck it's the best.

Try both at once... heh

Oh and i think you're not a virgin if you have anal. Virgin can mean alot of things but anal is just a way around it when the intention is there entirely. It's like murdering someone and asking god for forgiveness (not that i would... but you get it)

If you think it's a way out, i'd personally call you a liar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)