Anal sex. (1 Viewer)

Russdog

russell
HSC
trikta said:
Yeah i agree... in a ratio of vaginal to anal i'd say about 10:1... but it's awesome. It'd just the matter of getting to that stage and being in the mood. But when you're in the mood, fuck it's the best.

Try both at once... heh

Oh and i think you're not a virgin if you have anal. Virgin can mean alot of things but anal is just a way around it when the intention is there entirely. It's like murdering someone and asking god for forgiveness (not that i would... but you get it)

If you think it's a way out, i'd personally call you a liar.
16 and you've had two dicks in you at one time already.. mad ganga!

erinhawker

HSC
personally im not into the whole sticking your genitals into the same hole where someones past meals have been/are excreted thing. filthy.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
erinhawker said:
personally im not into the whole sticking your genitals into the same hole where someones past meals have been/are excreted thing. filthy.
Good thing you don't have a penis then hey!

Che08

HSC
GeoffreyLeonard said:
You must have an enema/douche your anus beforehand imo. Really can't understand how people just go plugging away without this, shit is bound to get fucked up.
This is like the funniest post ive read in ages! :rofl:

peruvianflava69

HSC
i like givin anal sex only if the female is willing to but they must be clean do enema & also turn on the girl make her cum alot so her muscles relax.

HSC
Some girls can find anal sex hurtful. Some guy penis got arrow head that is hard to get into her anus. Guys with foreskin makes it easier to get in. :)

brixen

HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
Some girls can find anal sex hurtful. Some guy penis got arrow head that is hard to get into her anus. Guys with foreskin makes it easier to get in. :)
How the FUCK would you know?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)