And the winner is..................... American Idol [FINAL TWO] (1 Viewer)

And the winner is.......................... American Idol [FINAL TWO]

• Diana

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • Fantasia

Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by rumour
William Hung!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you wish! hahaha

hmm we all know fantasia is going to win. just from the comments.
hmm im pretty sure ET is going to reveiw who one and the net is going to have the results before it reaches our tv set.

Kuya

Originally posted by santaslayer
Fantasia: Best voice, worst looks, is married

Diana: Occasional good voice, crap body, tends to shout, but young.

Jasmine: Should of won. Good looks, good singong voice, hawwt. America can't vote! :(

Final Verdict: Fantasia, although her looks scare me. :p

yah i totally agree wif this ^

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
which version of the single did you like better?

i liked fantasia's

Fry

one word: WOW :jaw:

i was so blown away by the performances tonight. im getting goosebumps all over..i luurrrvee the new single!! Tamyra..you're a legend!! i thought Fantasia got off to a rocky start but her final performance just brought the house down. Diana's version was great also, but i think Fantasia really felt the song more and i liked how she moved across the stage like a pro. it seems like the audience favoured her more over Diana.

i don't know who the winner is yet so no-one here spoil it!

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
OMG....Diana you fucked up your last song!!!!!!!!! How can you lose tune!!!!!!! Even Fantasia screw up in the first song, but it's OK, but DIANA, you screwed up in the FINAL SONG!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......No hope............*sniffs*

And I think Fantasia sings the winner's single better becuase it is very 'Churchy". Like some church song which she got use to sing.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by Survivor39
OMG....Diana you fucked up your last song!!!!!!!!! How can you lose tune!!!!!!! Even Fantasia screw up in the first song, but it's OK, but DIANA, you screwed up in the FINAL SONG!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......No hope............*sniffs*

And I think Fantasia sings the winner's single better becuase it is very 'Churchy". Like some church song which she got use to sing.
don't worry, they'll both get record deals

Fry

yeah very 'gospelly'.

i know this might be a little late saying this..but now i know why La Toya got voted off. Simon was saying something on ET that she blew her chance of winning when she said something about already being a winner regardless and in the beginning she really believed that she would win. so America didn't vote for her cos it they thought she was too arrogant and over-confident.

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
i dont like Jasmine!! good she got voted out

.. sorry just my opinion

YOINKS

Fry

what's weird is that i thought she would win when i first heard her sing. turns out her voice wasn't as strong enough as the others and she didn't have a large vocal range.

Collin

HSC
N/A
In the past, it's been known in America that often the runner up can even surpass the winner in terms of popularity and prosperity, such as the case with Aikan. Personally, I think Fantasia deserves to win way more than Diana, but she'll still come out of this with alot of prospects for the future.

Fry

i dont know much about season 2. i would do some research but dont wanna risk finding out who won.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by Fry
i dont know much about season 2. i would do some research but dont wanna risk finding out who won.
Well, Clay Aiken was supposed to win..
the judges thought he was better than Ruben (or at least hinted)
but I guess Ruben was more popular

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Originally posted by Minai
Well, Clay Aiken was supposed to win..
the judges thought he was better than Ruben (or at least hinted)
but I guess Ruben was more popular

im not even sure why ruben won, looking at the clips they showed from last year on friday, clay had had a much stronger voice

but this year its obvious who gonna win (if everything goes by the script), cuz simon gave the best compliment he can give by saying fantasia is the best idol contestant in the world, ever!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)