And the winner is..................... American Idol [FINAL TWO] (1 Viewer)

And the winner is.......................... American Idol [FINAL TWO]

• Diana

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • Fantasia

Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I dont get it, I totally dont dig Fantasia's whiney, macy gray type voice, but I guess people who know music (the judges) say shes good so she must be good - however, I dislike her voice, it annoys me

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
i will be very disappointed if fantasia wins, besides missy elliot wants to sign her up to do an album, so she is hoping she will lose.

Fry

stop dissing Fantasia!! she rules!!! yeah sure her voice may sound a little different but she's got a great, vibrant personality and she's the only performer who can sing with so much emotion and makes you really feel something.

although, i agree with some people, i am disappointed with the final two. IMO it should've been Jennifer Hudson and La Toya London, with La Toya being the winner :)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i think diana has an awesome voice. did you hear her hold that last note in her last performance? woahhhh.

fantasia can hit the notes too, but like minai, it's just the... tone...? of her voice that i really can't stand. it kinda reminds me of anastasia's voice, i mean i think she's very talented too, but i can't listen to her songs @____@

Collin

HSC
N/A
Fantasia really is quite talented. Like people have said, I just can't dig the tone of her voice, but in terms of talent I would personally have to say that Fantasia is better.

Why did Latoya have to get voted off? :( DAMN HAWAII! :chainsaw:

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Originally posted by ~*HSC 4 life*~
they're both prety crap, i'm dissapointed with the final 2
true dat ! BRING BACK LATOYA !! (why don't they chuck a survivor style and actually do that ?? *revenge against america* =P)

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Annegelic
true dat ! BRING BACK LATOYA !! (why don't they chuck a survivor style and actually do that ?? *revenge against america* =P)
They did that with the likes of Elizabeth Letendre and others for the final 12, so I wouldn't be surprised if they somehow reconjured up Latoya. That girl certainly does deserve another good chance.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
the weird thing is in aussie idol last year, guy and shannon were in the same group in the top 40, and diana and fantasia were in the same in the top 32

Originally posted by Minai
I dont get it, I totally dont dig Fantasia's whiney, macy gray type voice, but I guess people who know music (the judges) say shes good so she must be good - however, I dislike her voice, it annoys me

Originally posted by bubz :D
fantasia can hit the notes too, but like minai, it's just the... tone...? of her voice that i really can't stand. it kinda reminds me of anastasia's voice, i mean i think she's very talented too, but i can't listen to her songs @____@
she sounds like she doesnt breathe oxygen only helium, but i guess ppl like her cuz she's different

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
I am getting Diana's CD if you wins. But not Fantasia's if she wins.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Fantasia will be big if she wins or not... Simon said that Diana needs to win..coz "she's forgettable"

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
jasmine is crap compared to the other two
both fantasia and diana are pretty and have fantastic voices.
fantasia's pretty ? =/

ay_caramba

Crazily Sane.
HSC
i dont think she's *pretty*, but she's decent, has a good voice and a nice personality
she shud win

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Remember everyone, NO SPOILER on this particular thread, and if you want to make one, use the thread heading spoiler and don't reveal anything in the title. Thank you very much for considering others.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Originally posted by glycerine
bahaha, pat, you are so cruel
what? just cause you discrimate against plus-size people doesn't make him any less sexy

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
lets hope this idol is not as snobbish as Kelly Clarkson

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
so someone on this board knows.. i will keep myself in suspense for at least another day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)