And the winner is..................... American Idol [FINAL TWO] (1 Viewer)

And the winner is.......................... American Idol [FINAL TWO]

• Diana

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • Fantasia

Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Originally posted by rumour
Of talent?
LOL

im not even sure why she was popular. she looks alright, but saying she's "so hot" is an exaggeration

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Well people, the better performer won fair and square. Fantasia was fantastic on Friday night and did better than Diana.

I enjoyed tonight's show. The most funniest moment was at the end when ryan was rambling on about next year's idol and one of the paper thingy falling down stuck on Ryan's forehead. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

MouNtY

...i wanted diana to win......she sang really well tonite...but then i guess it was too late....but at least she came second.........hey that's almost 1st...lol

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Originally posted by Survivor39
The most funniest moment was at the end when ryan was rambling on about next year's idol and one of the paper thingy falling down stuck on Ryan's forehead. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
LMAO... everyone around me was laughing at that stupid little paper on his head.. ah so petty yet highly entertaining

uhmm... my mum cried when fantasia won-... I'm thinking she was a bit too emotional about the whole thing ... but it was good to see someone who has gone through so much finally win :)

Last edited:

Fry

yeah i actually cried too and i usually dont cry. i guess it was all the emotion..so overwhelming

im soooo happy she won!!! America made the right decision

MouNtY

Originally posted by eLmo
LMAO... everyone around me was laughing at that stupid little paper on his head.. ah so petty yet highly entertaining

uhmm... my mum cried when fantasia won-... I'm thinking she was a bit too emotional about the whole thing ... but it was good to see someone who has gone through so much finally win :)

QUESTION: I watched the part where she said she had been through a lot......but ummmmm............what exactly has she been through?..........

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by DooNy_TeChY
QUESTION: I watched the part where she said she had been through a lot......but ummmmm............what exactly has she been through?..........
You quote the irrelevant part. lol

i think she meant she had a child as a teenager.....and she is a single mother. And she's only 19 right?

Fry

Originally posted by DooNy_TeChY
she had her daughter at around 16 or 17 and had to raise her all by herself. sometimes she would beg for things for her daughter to have.

MouNtY

You quote the irrelevant part. lol
Sorry about the quoting thing i can't be bothered deleting and all the rest of it.......but i did it just for you..........don't you feel special now...lmao......

Fry

i got that 'i believe' song stuck in my head.

love keeps lifting me higher..i said love keeps lifting me higher..

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Originally posted by Fry
i got that 'i believe' song stuck in my head.

love keeps lifting me higher..i said love keeps lifting me higher..

lol, me too

MouNtY

Originally posted by Suney_J
lol, me too
.......three.........

......"did you find your pot of gold"?.........

if i did i wouldn't be on here....lol

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Well people, the better performer won fair and square. Fantasia was fantastic on Friday night and did better than Diana.

I enjoyed tonight's show. The most funniest moment was at the end when ryan was rambling on about next year's idol and one of the paper thingy falling down stuck on Ryan's forehead. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i actually thought diana was the best i'd seen her on friday night, i only saw fantasia doing summertime, but it wasn't that fantastic, i thought diana was better

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Diana was so inconsistent throughout the whole competition. Just because she pulled a few good songs out of her ass in the final eps doesnt make her deserving. Not a big fan of Fantasia, but she deserved to win. But I actually missed Friday, so I cant speak too much about Diana's performances there, She sang I Believe really well tho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)